Guided Tour of Reims Champagne & Mumm House from Paris
Set out to discover France's revered Champagne region from Paris on this guided tour. Enjoy tastings and admire the stunning French countryside on this exclusive trip.
- Embark upon a guided day trip of the world-famous Champagne region from Paris.
- Board comfortable air-conditioned buses and watch the scenery change from metropolis to countryside.
- An expert tour guide will fill you in on many little-known facts and stories about the places you'll visit.
- Soak up the beauty of the Champagne region, with its endless vineyards and picturesque villages.
- Visit the Mumm and Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne houses and gasp at the expertise of champagne making.
- Try world-famous champagnes, like Red Ribbon, and explore the eerie cellars while you're here.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the city of Reims with a visit to its iconic Gothic cathedral.
- Explore the city on your own and indulge in local specialties like Chaource and Langres cheeses and pink biscuits.
- Select between English and Spanish guided tours for an optimal experience.
- Expert tour guide (English/Spanish)
- Round-trip transfers on an air-conditioned bus
- Guided tours and tastings at Mumm & Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne Houses (in English only)
- Visit to Reims Cathedral
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Step on board an air-conditioned bus to begin the journey to the Champagne region. Your expert English or Spanish speaking guide will introduce you to the history of the area and tell you the fascinating story of how Champagne came to be the world-famous delicacy that it is today. Admire the stunning landscape, dotted with charming villages and vineyards as far as the eye can see as you enter the Champagne region.
Enjoy a guided tour of the Mumm Champagne house, where some of the world’s finest champagne is prepared, and taste ‘Red Ribbon’ Champagne, one of the most famous drinks in the world. Next, you go to Reims, where your guide will show you the 13th-Century Gothic Cathedral that stands at the heart of the city.
Enjoy free time to explore the charming city and have lunch in a traditional French restaurant before you step back on the bus to go to Epernay. Here, you will visit the second Champagne house of the day: Nicolas Feuillatte. Turn on your audio guide to learn more about the champagne making process, explore the cellars, and round off your visit with a champagne tasting.
know before you go
know before you go
- While the grape harvesting season is from mid-Aug until the end of Oct, winemaking happens from mid-Sep till the end of Oct.
- The temperature in the cellars is usually low (around 10-degree celsius). Make sure you're wearing warm clothing.
- While you have the option to choose between English and Spanish guided tours, at the champagne houses, the guided visits to the cellars are in English only.
1 Jun- 31 Oct: Departure at 8:20 AM.
Children aged 3-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
This experience is not wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at 20 Place des Vins de France - 75012 - Paris.
- The location is straight across the Bercy Village.
- Your guide will be holding a Paris City Vision sign.
- The closest bus stop is Terroirs de France, 2 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Buses #24 and N32 will get you there.
- The closest metro station is Cour Saint-Émilion, 2 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Line #14 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.