Go on a guided tour of the international architectural avant-garde Palau de les Arts. Enjoy access to Valencia's cultural hub where great operatic and musical performances take place.
- A professional English or Spanish-speaking guide will show you around the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía in 1 hour.
- This 40,000 square-meter building holds 4 different venues for opera, music, ballet, and theater designed by architect Santiago Calatrava.
- Dive deep into the mind-bending technical and artistic design of the futuristic auditoriums, and even get to enter the dressing rooms of the greats!
- Fun Fact: This complex is built on the dry bed of Valencia's River Turia.
- 1-hour guided tour of Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía
- English or Spanish-speaking guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
The Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía is Valencia’s cultural hub, and a haven for grand operatic and musical performances. The uniquely shaped exteriors are only a trailer to the mind-bending interiors. As you enter, don’t miss the walls of the main hall covered with dark blue mosaic.
Gain a deeper understanding of the technical and artistic details that are combined in the creation of the great performances. You will also get to look around the Centre de Perfeccionament Plácido Domingo, where future operatic greats hone their skills.
Your guide will show you the elements that make this building one of the most important architectural works in the world. The 1-hour tour not only takes you through the 14-story front, but also its four breathtaking, future-proof auditoriums that have hosted beautiful renditions of Mozart, Beethoven, and more!
know before you go
know before you go
- It's not possible to stay in the venue beyond your guided tour.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility.
- Guide dogs are allowed inside the venue.
- The itinerary may be altered depending on the season's program and artistic requirements.
- Daily: 10:55am, 12:10pm, 1:25pm, 3:40pm, and 4:55pm
- Please check slots per date at the next stage of booking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Av del Professor López Piñero, 1.
- Address: Av. del Professor López Piñero, 1, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain.
- Landmark: In front of the walkway leading to the Palau Ticket office Guided visits.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Les Arts. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #13, #15, #24, #25, #95 to get you there.