Stumble across large halls, unique interiors and opulent decorations on this hour-long tour of Romania’s Parliament.
- Venture through Europe’s largest building on this tour of Romania’s Parliament
- Dedicated skip-the-line tickets to this cherished attraction saves you time
- Learn about the communist regime in Romania from your expert tour guide
- Waltz across the three levels of the building, each decked with opulent interiors
- Enjoy the sight of chandeliers, mirrors, ceiling lights, and elaborate decorations
- Step out onto the Dictator’s Balcony and enjoy views of the Fountain Boulevard
- Skip-the-line ticket to Parliament Palace
- Official English-speaking tour guide
- Booking fee
- Hotel transfers
- Photo fees
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Visit one of Bucharest’s top attractions, the Parliament Palace with an expert tour guide by your side. Constructed between 1984-1997, this landmark rose during the darkest period of communism in Romania. With a dedicated skip-the-line ticket you’ll begin your exploration of the world’s 2nd largest building right away. Immerse yourself into the history and contemporary realities as you cover three levels of the building. Explore the main meeting rooms and the Ballroom, exhibiting over 500 chandeliers, 1400 mirrors and ceiling lights, and other decorations. Pick up on mind-boggling facts about the attraction, like how the building has 8 underground levels (including a nuclear bunker) linked to the main state institutions by 20 kilometers of catacombs! Bask in the magnificent views of the Fountains Avenue on the 2nd level, where your tour officially ends.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Measures
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- All guests are required to wear a mask
- The number of guests is limited to reduce crowds
- All guests will go through a mandatory temperature check before the tour
- Note: Starting from Oct 1, 2021, entry to the venue will only be permitted to people with a green pass. People need to be fully vaccinated, or present an RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours or a quick COVID-19 test not older then 24 hours.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts to go through the security check.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility since you will be climbing about 200 steps on multiple flights during the course of your tour (not all at once).
- There is no elevator available
Daily at 3pm
24, 25 and 31 Dec, 1 Jan
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with your Passport to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your guide at the gates of the Senate of Romania.
- Address: Calea 13 Septembrie 1-3, București 050711, Romania
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Palatul Parlamentului, which stops in front of the Parliament Palace
- Bus #136 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout