Balloon Adventures - Hot Air Balloon Ride
Drift over the Arabian desert at 4,000ft, see the world's first in-flight falcon show, and cross the desert in vintage Land Rovers!
- Soar high above the sand dunes in a hot air balloon and revel in stunning views of the sunrise.
- Catch glimpses of the local wildlife from your vantage point 4000ft in the sky.
- Clamber onto a vintage land rover and head to a Heritage camp located deep in the desert.
- Enjoy a short camel ride along the peripheries of the Heritage Bedouin camp.
- Relish a gourmet breakfast consisting of eggs, halloumi cheese, and fresh fruit.
- Go on an optional wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve after breakfast.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Dubai.
- Complimentary transfers from your hotel
- 45-60 minute balloon ride
- Falcon on display at the camp for photo opportunities
- Gourmet breakfast at a Bedouin camp
- 45 minutes wildlife drive in a 1950s vintage Land Rover (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
The famed desert sunrise is arguably one of the most beautiful sights that you can catch on your visit to the Middle East. You will be picked up from your hotel at an appropriately early hour in the morning and dropped off at the balloon take-off point in the desert. After a short safety briefing, fasten your seatbelt as the hot air balloon ascends gently into the air, giving you a panoramic view of the surrounding desert. Bask in the fantastic view of the rising sun, as it bathes the desert landscape in shades of orange and yellow. If you are lucky, you might also spot some local wildlife during the ride.
A fleet of restored 1950s Land Rovers, some of the first few motorized vehicles to be introduced in the desert, will take you to a traditional Bedouin camp nestled amongst the sand dunes. Hoist yourself onto the back of a camel and explore the outskirts of the camp for some time. Head back to the camp for a 5-star à la carte breakfast. Choose from an extensive cuisine that includes shakshuka, salmon, caviar, fresh fruit, Benedict, and halloumi cheese. Relax for a while in the traditional majlis before heading back to the drop-off point in the city. Alternatively, you can extend your tour and go on a fascinating wildlife drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has two options you can choose from:
- Breakfast and Wildlife Drive
- Children under 5, women who have been pregnant for more than 3 months, guests with chronic back or neck pain, and guests who have undergone major surgeries in the past 6 months are not allowed on the hot air balloon ride.
- The driver will not be able to wait at the pick-up point if you are not at the meeting point at the required meeting time.
- It is strongly recommended that you take out adequate travel insurance that will cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining the scheduled tour. The tour operator will be more than happy to provide evidence to your insurance company if you are unable to join the tour.
- This tour does not pick up guests from private residences in Dubai. If you are staying at a private residence, we can pick you up from the nearest hotel.
- All balloon pilots are trained and will ensure a safe take-off and landing.
- If the morning is too foggy, the order of events might be changed during the tour. For instance, you might go on the desert drive before the hot air balloon ride.
Pickup times will vary throughout the year. In order for you to plan your day, please be prepared for a pick-up between the following times:
- Sep to Nov: 3:30 AM to 4:30 AM
- Dec to Feb: 4:30 AM - 5:30 AM
- Mar to May: 3:30 AM - 4:30 AM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel, room number, and contact number.
- Pickup times can vary. You will be informed of your exact pickup time after you provide the room number and contact number of your hotel.
- If the driver calls and is unable to reach you, they will leave a written message with the reception or operator, to be delivered to your room.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.