Tour from Krakow - Zakopane and Tatra Mountains
Tour the ins and outs of Zakopane, the winter capital of Poland, located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains!
- Located at the foothills of the majestic Tatra Mountains is the vibrant town of Zakopane.
- Benefit from round-trip transfers from Krakow and the accompaniment of a tour guide.
- At Chochołów, you will get to meet a local folklore sculptor and get awed as you view traditional Polish artworks.
- Ride the funicular to Mount Gubałówka for breathtaking panoramas of limestone and granite peaks.
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant and don't miss your chance to taste the complimentary salty smoked sheep's milk cheese of Oscypek.
- After lunch, you will go to visit the monumental cemetery of Pęksowy Brzyzk and then two museums - The Tatra Mountains Museum and the Museum of Zakopane Style of Architectural at Willa Koliba.
- Your day of exploring the town, head back to Krakow in your comfortable coach.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up at the hotel
- Drop off at your place of preference
- Funicular ride ticket to Mount Gubałówka
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Enjoy a serene ride from Krakow to Zakopane via the scenic route of Zakopianka. This guided tour from Krakow guarantees captivating scenery, characteristic folk culture, highlander-style cuisine, numerous tourist trails, ski routes, and more. Upon arrival, visit a local folklore sculptor and gasp in awe as you witness traditional Polish artworks. Take a funicular to the top of Gubałówka Mountain for breathtaking views of the majestic mountains. Relish on a delicious and fulfilling lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, visit the monumental cemetery of Pęksowy Brzyzk and then two museums - The Tatra Mountains Museum and the Museum of Zakopane Style of Architectural at Willa Koliba. After your day of exploring the town, head back to Krakow in a comfortable coach.
know before you go
- This tour is conducted in English.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, uneven grounds, and stairs. Therefore, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The temperatures in Krakow can drop rapidly, so please wear warm, waterproof clothing (sweaters/jackets/umbrellas) and sun-protective items (hats/sunglasses/sunblock).
- All guests are required to bring and wear their own masks.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel. Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.