WTC Ground Zero Tour + One World Observatory Tickets
- Professional tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
- Skip The Ticket Line
- Live Tour Guide
- Insights from a local New Yorker
- Access to the 100th Floor Observation Deck
- Free Add-ons: Sky Portal, City Pulse, and SEE FOREVER Theater
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair Accessible
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- No waiting in long lines! Stride ahead with your tickets and begin your journey through the World Trade Center region
- A local New Yorker with a close association to the events on 9/11 will guide you through this tour
- Zoom to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere via the Sky Pod elevators (rated among the fastest in the world)
- Stare out at the city from its best vantage point
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
The 90-minute Ground Zero tour begins at St. Paul's Cathedral, the church that withstood flying debris from the falling towers despite being only a block away! This church served as a makeshift rescue center for victims of the attacks and its famed iron fence held the names of the missing loved ones. Next, walk to the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Hear heroic stories of the first/emergency responders. The final leg of the tour sees you entering the 9/11 Memorial to pay homage to the victims of that ill-fated day. Witness the Reflecting Absence Memorial, biggest man-made waterfall that is housed in the memorial.
Following the memorial, take a 5-minute walk to the Freedom Towe AKA One World Trade Center. Enter the tallest building in the western hemisphere and ascend 1,776-ft in the Sky-Pod elevators. Enjoy stunning views of the city from the observation deck. Three levels of interactive fun and amazement await you on the tallest structure in the Western Hemisphere. An immersive film screening at the SEE FOREVER Theater and the highly informative City Pulse make this one a memorable experience.
- The tour will start at St. Paul's Chapel, the oldest public building in NYC still in continuous use
- Arrive 15 minutes before your designated time slot
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.