Hop on Hop off Ferry + One World Observatory & 9/11 Museum Tickets
This sightseeing ferry tour is sure to thrill your senses as you explore the city of New York and its famous waterways, right from the comfort of the contemporary ferry boat that is provided. This ferry boat is chock full of amenities, with an interior that is climate-controlled, and has several outdoor decks for you to bask in the sunlight. The 90-min hop on hop off tour is stuffed with mesmerising sights of the New York City Skyline and the most memorable landmarks in the city. With skip the line access to the One World Observatory as well as the iconic 9/11 Museum, this combo is the perfect to experience the city!
- Witness the unforgettable sights of the Manhattan skyline in all its splendor, including the the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center.
- Avail tour guide narration from professionals.
- Have access to several concessions and amenities that are available on board.
- Travel in style with vessels that have been freshly refurbished.
- You have a rainy day guarantee that allows you to use your ticket at one of several amazing attractions, in the case of it raining. This includes Madame Tussauds New York, Ripley’s Believe it or Not!, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and The Museum of Modern Art among many more.
- Enjoy skip the line access to the One World Observatory and take in unparalleled views of the city.
- Avail skip the line access to the 9/11 Museum, and gain insight into the day that changed New York forever.
- Hop on and Hop off ferry, which makes it more convenient for you.
- 2 hop off locations throughout Manhattan
- Professional tour guide narration in English
- Rainy Day Guarantee - a new introduction in our inclusions; In case rain hampers your tour of New York City, we have you covered. You will be able to use the ferry ticket at any one of the following attractions:
- Madame Tussauds New York, Ripley's Believe it or Not!, Metropolitan Museum of Art | The MET, The Museum of Modern Art | MoMA, Museum of the City of New York, New York Historical Society Museum and Library, Guggenheim Museum, The Cloisters Museum, American Museum of Natural History
- A climate controlled interior on those chilly days.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
why you shouldn’t miss this
New York City is arguably the most happening place in the world. It is home to some of the biggest attractions on the planet such as the beautiful Statue of Liberty, the towering Empire State Building, and the Ellis Island. You can even check out a magnificent megastructure that is surprisingly more than a century old: The Brooklyn Bridge. There is so much more to do, New York City is sure to leave you breathless, and in awe. Kick back and unwind as your experienced and knowledgeable tour guide shows you around the city, introducing you to the culture, history and popular sights. You’ll have two convenient hop-off stops on the way, giving you enough opportunity to discover a few of the most unique neighbourhoods of New York City up close and personal.
New York rose to the status of an ‘Alpha++ City’ over the decades. Spending an hour and a half on this tour to visit some of the most iconic landmarks of New York will make it exceedingly clear why the Big Apple made it to the very top as one of the greatest economic hubs in the world today. On your scheduled tour date, you can get on at any of the specified starting points.
A visit to the 9/11 museum will take you back to the fateful day when the twin towers were unjustly destroyed in 2001. Spend some time at the museum and pay homage to all the victims of this tragic incident. It is important for everyone to understand the horrors of terrorism, and nothing embodies it as perfectly as the 9/11 museum.
Move on to taking stunning photos of the picturesque New York skyline. The magnificence of the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty speak volumes of the values that America stands for. Visit these amazing locations and bask in the glory of these mega-structures with a camera by your side. The Ellis Island Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge are a few of the other fabulous places you will come across. With the convenient 2 hop-off stops along the way, you can get out and explore New York City’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.
know before you go
Tour departure times start from 10:00 am and go on upto 4:20 pm. As you know, the trip begins from two different locations. From the Pier 78, the departure times are as follows - 10am, 11:30 am, 1 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm. From the World Financial Center, you can kick-start your tour at 10:20 am, 11:50 am, 1:20 pm, 2:50 pm, and 4:20 pm. The tour lasts for 90 minutes from the time of departure.
Wheelchair accessible while entering and leaving ferry.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email within with your ticket vouchers shortly. A print out of the voucher must be displayed at your starting point before boarding the ferry and at the entrance of the One World Observatory and 9/11 Memorial respectively.
There are two starting points, with hop on and hop off access: -Pier 78 - Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park -World Financial Center - One World Trade Center, Century 21, City Hall
The tickets are valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.