Northern Lights with Fontana Geothermal Spa & Dinner Buffet
Enrich your soul with a breathtaking view of the Northern Lights preceded by a rejuvenating bath at the Laugarvatn Fontana Spa and a relishing delicatessen from the dinner buffet.
- Start off your tour with a scenic drive through the Þingvellir National Park, a renowned UNESCO site
- Unwind at one of the three steam rooms built atop a natural hot spring
- Savor the stunning panoramic views of the Laugarvatn countryside from the hot tub
- Treat your tastebuds by sampling some of the best delicatessens from the local dinner buffet
- Top off the trip with a search for the magnificent Northern Lights
- Services of English-speaking guide
- Admission to all listed attractions
- Local-style buffet
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Start your tour with a drive through the gorgeous Þingvellir National Park, which is a UNESCO world heritage site. As you reach the beautiful lake town of Laugarvatn, you will be taken to the luxurious Fontana Spa, which is built on top of a natural hot spring. As you unwind in the hot bath you can soak in the serene views of the Laugarvatn countryside and socialize with other travelers. You can then have your fill of the best local cuisine from the local buffet, where you get a choice of the best delicatessen. On your way back to Reykjavik, you will be taken on a quest to see the Northern Lights, however, a sighting is not guaranteed as they are a natural phenomenon.
know before you go
know before you go
- Since weather changes can be quite unexpected and drastic, you are advised to wear warm, waterproof clothing at all times. Multiple layers of jackets and shirts, gloves, headwear, warm socks, and waterproof shoes are highly recommended
- You will also need to bring a swimsuit and a towel for the hot spring visit
- The Northern Lights are visible only during the winter months. Depending on the weather and visibility, it is sometimes not possible to catch the Northern Lights even after dark
- If you are unable to see the lights on this tour, you can choose to take the Northern Lights Tour again free of cost
- Children under the age of 1 are not allowed on the tour
Daily at 6:00 PM
This tour lasts approximately 7 hours
Ages 11yrs and below go free. Ages 12-15yrs enjoy reduced pricing (please carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- Make your way to the boarding point- at BSI Bus Terminal (Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 Reykjavík) .
The ticket is valid only for the date and time that was chosen during booking