Singapore Night Safari
The World's first wildlife night park is right here in Singapore! Ever curious about nocturnal animals and their nightly rituals? Wonder no more as you hop on an exciting tram which takes you through 7 geographical regions while exploring the animals that inhabit these lands.
- Enjoy an open-dated admission to Singapore Night Safari and explore the world's first nocturnal wildlife park via an English guided tram ride.
- Watch fauna come alive by night and discover 2,500 fascinating nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat as you take in the Night Safari exhibits.
- Venture through the walking trails and come face-to-face with exotic animals such as tigers, elephants, and lions.
- Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show, where you can learn more about the nocturnal abilities of the animals.
- Singapore Night Safari ticket
- One English-guided tram ride
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Climb on the Safari Tram That Will Take You on a 40-Minute Immersive Experience
Venture into the Night Safari, and explore the nocturnal kingdom! Walk through the different zones and take in the plethora of topographies from around the world. Night Safari Singapore is home to over 2,500 animals, of which 38% are threatened, and the animals are housed in open-air exhibits in atmospheres that mimic their natural environments. The Night Safari is divided into the following zones: Himalayan Foothills, Indian Subcontinent, Equatorial Africa, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley, and the Burmese Hillside. Each zone accommodates animals found from those areas and makes it seem like you’re actually being teleported to those areas of the planet.
Venture Through the Walking Trails and Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show
The four walking trails, Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge, and Wallaby, also provide a unique chance to explore the lives and fascinating facts about these creatures. In addition to all the fascinating exhibits and walking trails, Singapore Night Safari also hosts a night show and a Thumbuakar performance. One of the signature shows of the Safari and certainly a highlight of an evening spent there, the Night Show showcases the habits of animals such as the otter and the binturong, lasting for 20 minutes. Similarly, the Thumbuakar performance is a fire show, where you can witness amazing fire-eating and twirling stunts and displays to thrill you.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Admission with Tram: Non-Singapore Residents
- Admission with Tram: Singapore Residents
- Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride - 40% Off on Child Tickets for Indian Tourists
- Before you visit the park, you must book a date/time here. Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
- Tickets for the attraction can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Please note that the tour begins every one hour from 7:15pm to 10:15pm. You will be assigned a time slot once you redeem your vouchers at the counter.
Operating Period From 18 January 2021 onwards
- Thu to Sun - 7:15pm to 12am (first admission at 7:15pm and the last admission at 11:15pm)
- Redemption starts from 5:30pm
Night safari Admission Timings
- 7:15pm, 8:15pm, or 9:15pm
- The night safari tram ride arrives every 15 minutes from the entrance and can take up to 60 persons in each tram.
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 3 is free.
Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free of charge.
Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. The rental charges for small lockers are S$5 for the first 3 hours and S$1 for every additional hour. The rental fee per large locker is S$10 for the first 3 hours and S$2 for every additional hour.
Night Safari also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
To come to Night Safari by public transport, take the MRT Red Line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach Mandai Lake Road.
Though a few public transport options are still available once the Night Safari closes at 11 PM, it is our recommendation that you make your way to the Taxi Stand, where cabs are in abundance and the waiting lines are relatively short so you can get to your home or hotel in relative air-conditioned peace.
The park is spread over a vast area and includes several walking trails; so please ensure you wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy the park to the fullest. Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella, and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- You will receive an email with your mobile voucher instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final ticket for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
These tickets offer maximum flexibility. Please check your voucher to know the exact Validity.