- Take a trip to follow the route of medieval heritage - from the city of Girona to the villages of Pals and Peratallada
- Enter Girona and visit the Old Quarters (El Barri Vell) and stroll through the colourful streets and see the Jewish Quarters, the Arab Baths and the Gothic Cathedral
- Admire Peratallada’s feudal atmosphere as you leisurely walk through the narrow winding cobbled streets to discover the fortified castle, the keep, the palace, the walls and the Church of Sant Esteve
- Explore the beauty of Pals, a charming little village that contains a fascinating medieval historical monumental ensemble
Explore medieval Spanish heritage with this 1-day guided tour. Departing from Barcelona, travel to the city of Girona and the villages of Pals and Peratallada. These stand as living testimony to the Catalonian Golden Era. Start off with a tour of Girona. Visit the Old Quarters (El Barri Vell), and then stroll through the colorful streets to see various historical sites like the Jewish Quarters, the Arab Baths and the Gothic Cathedral. Move on to Peratallada, one of the best-preserved medieval villages in Catalonia, that has managed to retain its old feudal looks. After lunch, enjoy a leisurely walk through the narrow winding cobbled streets and then visit the fortified castle, the keep, the palace, and the Church of Sant Esteve. Finally, journey on to Pals, a charming little village that contains a fascinating medieval historical monumental ensemble.
- Expert guide
- Entrance to Arab Baths and Cathedral
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
- Services not specifically included
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Although the tour is not particularly challenging comfortable shoes are advised.