Jardim Zoologico Tickets
Escape the city and see the jungle come to life at Lisbon Zoo!
- Enjoy animal sightings of wild animals like Sumatran tigers, gorillas, giraffes, elephants, and dolphins.
- Observe animals in their natural habitats thanks to the separate continental areas in the zoo.
- Since this is a self-guided tour, you can explore at your own pace.
- Entrance to the park
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Heading to Lisbon for a quick getaway? Then you have to check out Lisbon Zoo with your family or friends. The zoo lets you feel like you're traveling around the world without having to leave Lisbon. It also contributes to a major global project that involves the conservation of endangered species and their habitats. Stroll through the African route to meet gorillas and chimpanzees, see pelicans feeding, and explore Madagascar to find lemurs. In the Rainforest, you might see Sumatran Tigers snoozing in the dense vegetation, or watch lions, giraffes, and elephants in the dry African Savannah. Gasp at the majestic flight of colorful birds or observe dolphins in action. There's a whole lot to do here! Back in Portugal, head over to the Children's Farm and learn all about domestic animals. All this, right in the heart of Lisbon! When you work up an appetite, eat in one of the onsite restaurants or bring your own lunch and picnic under the shade.
know before you go
- Some presentations and attractions are temporarily closed.
- This ticket is not accumulable with other promotions, values, or discounts in the Jardim Zoologico ticket.
- The picnic area has tables and benches, toilets, and lots of shade for the perfect family lunch.
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage.
- Outside the zoological area you will find restaurants, the Zoo's shop, a photo shop, Visitor Guest Service, first aid, cash machines, and resting places.
- For great gifts or something to remind you of your day, visit the shops located next to Dolphins' Bay and just outside the zoological area.
- Mar 21 to Sep 20: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Sep 21 to Mar 20: 10 AM to 6 PM
Children aged 3-12, as well as seniors aged 65 and av enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Lisbon Zoo.
- Address: Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa, Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004 Lisboa, Portugal.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Lisbon Zoo is within walking distance (20 meters) of Jardim Zoológico station (Blue Line).
- Carris bus routes: 701, 716, 726, 731, 746, 754, 755, 758, 768, 770.
- Exit » Sete Rios.
- Lisbon Zoo is within walking distance (10 meters) of Sete Rios stop.
- The nearest mainline station is Sete Rios. Lisbon Zoo is within walking distance (100 meters) of Sete Rios station (Sintra line).
- Underground and open-air paid parking is available opposite the main Zoo entrance.
- There is a bike shed for public use at the main Zoo entrance. It is the owner's responsibility to ensure that cycles are secured before leaving them.
- Lisbon Zoo is within walking distance (100 meters) of the Coach Station 'Terminal Rodoviário de Sete Rios.'
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.