Leaning Tower & Piazza dei Miracoli Guided Tour from Florence
Explore Pisa's main attractions at Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles), a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is home to the Pisa Cathedral, the Baptistery, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. All of this, in the company of a friendly local guide!
- Join this semi-private half-day tour to Pisa, led by an expert local guide.
- Be fascinated by the beauty of Piazza dei Miracoli, the Square of Miracles.
- Learn about the history and secrets of the famous Leaning Tower and the Piazza dei Miracoli Monuments
- The ticket includes a guided tour inside the Cathedral, where you can admire its masterpieces.
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned minivan with WiFi onboard
- English/Italian-speaking driver
- Local professional guide in Pisa at your side for 1 hour
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Join a comfortable, semi-private tour led by an English-speaking driver and make your way to the heart of the historic center of Pisa. All through the square, you'll find white marble monuments that contrast with the surrounding green lawns. These monuments include the famous Leaning Tower, the Cathedral, the Baptistery, and the Camposanto. Built between the 11th and 13th centuries, this architectural ensemble of buildings is one of the most-visited UNESCO sites in Italy.
Upon arrival, meet your tour guide and get started on your journey. Learn about the millennium-long history of the city that was home to Galileo Galilei. Discover the secrets of the Leaning Tower, as well as other monuments in the square. Visit the bell tower of the Romanesque Cathedral and admire its beautiful interiors. The tower is home to masterpieces like the famous Pulpit by Giovanni Pisano. In the square, you will also get to see the Baptistery with its unusual circular plan and the monumental cemetery.
Use your free time to explore the Orto Botanico di Pisa, which dates back to 1544 and is the oldest botanical garden in Europe. You could also stroll through the lively streets of the historic center, home to Romanesque, Gothic, and Renaissance buildings and beautiful squares. Among all the squares, the unique Piazza dei Cavalieri stands out. It was once the political center of Pisa but today is the location of the famous “Scuola Normale”, one of the most prestigious universities in the world. Before heading back, say your goodbyes to the city with a minivan drive along the elegant Lungarni. Take in the magic of the romantic views of this city one last time as you pass by the curves of the Arno river.
know before you go
Mon and Sat at 8:30 AM
Infants aged 0-2, as well as children aged 3-8, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Piazza della Repubblica, in front of Gilli Cafè.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
From Santa Maria Novella Train Station you can reach the meeting point by bus in 10 minutes, Bus is #C4.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.