If your eyes light up when you see animal videos on the internet, come and see the real thing with a visit to the KL's Mini Zoo.
- Enjoy a visit to the Mini Zoo and unwind while you spend your day petting and admiring the wildlife.
- The Mini Zoo is perfect for all people obsessed with wildlife with over 60 species of animals, including rare sights such as the world’s oldest tortoise, meerkats, and a long-tailed macaque.
- Visit the Kuala Lumpur tower and meet with stunning views of the cityscape, at your own personal cost.
- Enjoy a relaxed itinerary with flexible duration and entry.
- Entrance to KL Tower Mini Zoo
- Live guide
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Make your way down to the Mini Zoo where your wildlife adventure will begin. Learn about the flora and fauna and visit over 60 species of birds and amphibians along the way. Get the chance to see some rare sights such as the largest local softshell turtle and Falabella – one of the world's smallest horse breeds. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to interact with some of the animals and get the chance to feed and pet them! You can upgrade your experience, at your own personal cost, and visit the spectacular Kuala Lumpur Tower for breathtaking views of the cityscape and enjoy a panoramic view of the city.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily: 10am to 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at KL Tower Mini Zoo.
Address: Ground Floor, Menara Kuala Lumpur, WP, Jalan Puncak, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Landmark: Blue Coral Aquarium KL Tower.
- The closest bus stop is KL12 Menara KL. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #400 #420 #421 to get you there.
- This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.