Ski in Dubai: Full Day Slope Session
Skiing in the desert sounds impossible but at Ski Dubai, make the most of the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort. With this full-day pass, escape Dubai’s scorching heat for a day full of ice-ness!
- Escape the heat and ski/snowboard in Dubai at any time of the year.
- Experience something completely new with this full-day pass at Ski Dubai.
- Test your skiing skills on one of the world's toughest slopes.
- Try out the 5 different runs of varying difficulty and length offered at this park.
- Get unlimited chairlift access to take you back to the top.
- Full day and multiple entries to slope to ski or snowboard (Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope)
- Access to lockers, chairlifts, and draglifts
- Ski Dubai trousers and jackets in multiple sizes: S to 4XL
- Winter gears provided - jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles, except the hat
- Fleece gloves if the option is selected
- Access to snow peak
- Audio guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Ever wonder how a desert could have ice? Ski Dubai is Middle East’s first indoor ski resort. With this full-day pass, add a full day of enjoyment to your stay in Dubai. With 5 ski runs of varying difficulty, height and gradient, test your skiing skills. If you’re unsure of your abilities, stay on the gentle beginner slopes and practice your runs. Don’t fret about clothing or equipment as the report offers everything you need. With your ski pass, get ski attire including ski boots, skis, and poles.
Feel the adrenaline pumping with the longest run of 400 meters and falls of more than 60 meters. After you’ve made your way down the slop, opt for either the quad chairlift or tow lift or both, to promptly carry you back to the top. Enjoy some full-on winter sports action on the slopes for the entire day!
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is unsuitable for children aged 2 and under.
- Minors younger than 21 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Skiers and snowboards must be Intermediate Level 2 to access the slope. Those who don’t meet this criterion will be required to take lessons.
- It is mandatory for a parent or guardian to sign a waiver form on behalf of the guests under the age of 21 years of age.
- Mon to Thu: 10am - 11pm
- Fri: 10am - 12am
- Sat and Sun: 9am - 12am
- You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher.
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Ski Dubai.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al Barsha - Al Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Ski Dubai is located in Mall of the Emirates.
- If you are taking the metro, then get down at Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
Note: For safety reasons, children aged 2 and under are not allowed entry into Ski Dubai.
These tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.