Renaissance Treasures Guided Walking Tour of Milan with ‘The Last Supper’
Marvel at the beauty of Milan’s most important Renaissance sights such as Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper and much more on this expert-guided walking tour.
- Discover the most valuable treasures of the Renaissance period in this guided walking tour of the cultural and historical heart of Milan.
- Enjoy skip-the-line privileges as you visit the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Take in the excellence of Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper – a major highlight of this tour.
- Experience other artistic attractions like Bramante’s Tribune, Little Cloister of the Frogs, the ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Milan, Castello Sforzesco, and more.
- Your knowledgeable guide will share both historical and artistic facts and information about all the attractions in this well-planned Renaissance tour.
- 2-hour walking tour of Milan
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line access at the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Guided tour of the 'The Last Supper’
- Guided tour of Sforza Castle's courtyards
- Audio headsets (if more than 5 people)
- Food and drinks
- Public transport and hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Begin with a visit to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Situated in the heart of the city, this UNESCO World Heritage site is an architectural and cultural emblem of the Catholic faith. It houses the world-famous The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci. The Church also has the imposing dome of Bramante’s Tribune and the charming Little Cloister of the Frogs. With this ticket, benefit from skipping the line once you’re inside the Dominican convent and smoothly continue onwards with no delay. The iconic mural painting The Last Supper is a timeless work of art by the Italian genius artist, Leonardo da Vinci. Soak up each and every aspect of this painting as your guide tells you about all the history and artistic aspects of this exhibition. Topics include the color scheme used, the composition, the effect that the painting intended to have on the viewer, etc.
Head on to the 16-century Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore also called the ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Milan. In this lesser-known artistic jewel of the city, you’ll find breathtaking artwork and frescoes designed by the disciples of Leonardo. Finish at Castello Sforzesco, an expansive Renaissance court surrounded by the Sempione Park. Cross the 15th-century Torre del Filarete clock tower and enjoy a stroll through the courtyard. Your guide will tell you about the rich and formidable Sforza family and the reasons why Leonardo da Vinci was connected to them.
know before you go
Covid Safety Information
- It’s mandatory to wear a surgical mask or an FFP2 mask when visiting attractions like a Museum. Please bring the correct mask along for this tour.
- The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci - Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO Word Heritage site (if open) - Little Cloister of the Frogs and Bramante’s Tribune - Church of San Maurizio or the ‘Sistine Chapel of Milan’ - Sforza Castle, the medieval fortress of Milan's Lords (inner courtyards and park)
- Guests must bring a valid form of ID (e.g. passport, driver’s license, identity card, student card, etc).
- For the Last Supper visit, children below the age of 1 don’t need a reservation if they’re carried by a parent and enter without a stroller.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and wear a hat and sunscreen if it’s a hot day.
- Due to new security measures, large bags are not allowed inside the Last Supper Museum. If necessary, your guide will show you where you can safely keep them in security lockers.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the Last Supper Museum.
- Thursday: 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, Milan.
- Address: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, Milan.
- Your guide will be in front of the entrance to the Last Supper Museum (door with flags)..
- The closest bus stop is P.za Giovine Italia. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 50 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Conciliazione. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro 1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is S. Maria delle Grazie. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 16 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Milano Cadorna. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains R16, R17, R22, R27 and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.