Standard Experience Tickets to the London Eye
Get access to the iconic London Eye and enjoy stunning panoramic views of London. Admire the Thames River, the second-longest river in the United Kingdom. Marvel at other iconic attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, the Buckingham Palace, and Big Ben.
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the London Eye, the British capital's iconic ferris wheel and the tallest in Europe
- Lose yourself in the picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames that flows through the city
- Get a birds-eye-view of the city and spot famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben
- Catch stunning views of the London skyline up to 40kms away on a clear day
- Enjoy the thrilling London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Standard entry ticket to the London Eye
- 360-degree panoramic views of the City of London
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- London Eye guide - free download on iOS and Android
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
what to expect
what to expect
Hop onboard the London Eye, the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in Europe. Built-in 2000, it offers a 360-degree view of the city. For half an hour, you get to view London from a very unique, elevated perspective. Starting from the royal Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, it is hard to miss out on any of the iconic British landmarks when you are on this Ferris Wheel. You will be able to catch views of St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey Trafalgar Square, and many more popular landmarks from a height of 135 meters in a safe and comfortable air-conditioned capsule.
It is the most popular paid attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors every year and has been featured in several films, music videos, and television shows. Designed by the husband-wife team of David Marks and Julia Barfield, this iconic symbol of London boasts a diameter of 120 meters. Owing to its location right in the heart of the city, the London Eye also warrants a visit for its easy accessibility and stunning design.
know before you go
know before you go
Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by adults.
Items that can be taken aboard include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Typically, the attraction opens at 10am and closes between 6pm - 8:30pm.
- The London Eye 4D Experience closes 15 min prior to the closing time of the London Eye
- Time slots are available every 15 minutes from 11am to 5:45pm.
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly
- Please display this on your mobile device at the ticket redemption point
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your tickets directly at lastminute.com London Eye (Riverside Building, County Hall, Bishop's, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom)
- Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the London Eye.
- Waterloo (5-min walk) and Charing Cross (15-min walk) are the closest train stations.
- Buses 211, 381, and 77 can drop you at the London Eye.