Combo (Bespaar 15%): Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee + Green Planet Tickets
See Dubai's skyline as never before from the 124 and 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa, and elevate your Burj experience with a piping hot drink from the ground floor’s The Cafe. With the same ticket, head towards the tropical rainforests of the unique Green Planet.
- Visit two of Dubai’s most popular tourist attractions in one go.
- Admire the Dubai skyline from atop the Burj Khalifa.
- Savor a cup of coffee or a soft drink at The Cafe.
- Discover over 3000 species of rich flora and fauna at the Green Planet.
- Marvel at the world’s largest manmade and life-sustaining 35-meter tree.
- Exclusive access to levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
- Access to Green Planet
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Burj Khalifa + The Cafe
In seemingly no time at all, reach the 124th and 125th floor of the highest structure in the world, in one of the fastest elevators in the world. Observe the wide expanse of Dubai - the city and its desert and oceans - from floor-to-ceiling glass walls at a height of 452 meters, and from a beautiful open-air terrace.
Afterward, delight your taste buds with a drink of heady coffee or a delicious soft drink at The Cafe on the ground floor.
Enter a magical tropical rainforest at the first bio-dome of its kind in Dubai. Glance into the world of glorious flora and fauna at the numerous exhibitions and displays, and discover fascinating secrets of tropical rainforests at the impressive educational facility. Learn about the rare and exotic animals that live at the bio-dome, including sugar gliders, squirrel monkeys, Burmese pythons, and a school of 1,000 adult, red-bellied piranhas.
know before you go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11:00pm.
- Tickets are available for time slots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
Daily from 10am - 6pm (last admission at 5:30pm).
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
- Green Planet is wheelchair-friendly.
- Food, beverages, and smoking are strictly not allowed in The Green Planet.
- You cannot bring monopods, selfie sticks or tripods into The Green Planet. Flash photography is also not allowed here.
- You are entitled to 4 hours of free parking at underground City Walk mall parking with a minimum spend of AED 100 at The Green Planet. You will need to validate your token before exiting, each additional hour is charged at AED 20.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Address: 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: The Green Planet.
- Address: City Walk - Al Wasl - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.