Burj Khalifa At The Top Tickets - Level 124 & 125
Zip up the fastest elevators on the planet to reach the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa for stunning views of the Dubai skyline.
- Experience Dubai from up above the tallest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa.
- Step into the world's fastest elevator and head to the 124 and 125 floors.
- The observation deck on the 124th floor gives you 360-degree views of the city and the Arabian Gulf.
- Share pictures of the mesmerizing Dubai skyline as you click them with the free WiFi available.
- Explore the intricate Masharabiya motifs on the 125th floor, designed as a tribute to Arab arts and culture.
- Pick up a few unique souvenirs when you're done!
- Tip: Head there right before sunset for the spectacular views of the ocean, desert, and dazzling lights.
- Admission tickets to 124 & 125 Floors of the Burj Khalifa
- 10% Discount at the souvenir shops
- 10% Discount at "The Cafe" on the ground floor
- Access to the telescopes on the observation deck
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Travel in the World's Fastest Elevator to the 124 & 125 Floors of the Burj Khalifa
A view from the tallest building in the world sounds like quite the experience, and that's exactly what you can expect with this ticket! Enjoy a fascinating multimedia presentation about Dubai's history and its crown jewel, the Burj, as you make your way to the 124th floor.
Gaze Out at Dubai from the World's Tallest Building
Once there, you can enjoy mesmerizing views of modern Dubai's landscape. Amazing vistas of Dubai await you as you step onto the 124th floor, aided by the viewing telescopes that dot the observation deck to enhance your view and your experience even further. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a stunning panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters!
Enjoy 360-Degree Views of the City from the Observation Deck
Your voucher gives you access to the 125th floor as well. You could also choose to step onto the open-air terrace and observation decks to get a clearer view through the viewing telescopes set up here. Step out onto the open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. The indoors is dedicated to highlighting the rich arts and culture of the Arab region. You can also browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
Should you wish to skip the ticketing line as well as the elevator line, you can purchase Skip-the-Line tickets to the 124th and 125th floor here.
know before you go
- Bring along a valid physical or digital copy of your ID to be shown at the entrance of the attraction.
- It is recommended to check the weather forecast beforehand to ensure that your views won't be obstructed.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area at the entrance on the ground floor. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed at the Burj.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Daily: 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available at time slots of 30 mins.
- The Burj is a must-see on every tourist's Dubai itinerary. This may lead to some delays during peak hours and very busy days.
- Expect a considerable wait time as you stand in the ticketing queue as well as the elevator queue.
- You can enter only at the time slot you choose during checkout. Once inside, you can stay for as long as you like. Typically, tourists spend an average of 40 mins at the observatory.
- The sunset hours between 6:30pm and 7pm are the best time to visit the top floors of the Burj. At dusk, the vivid orange skies offer mesmerizing vistas from the vantage point.
- You will receive your mobile ticket in your email shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the will-call ticket counter.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level.
- Show your tickets at the will-call ticket counter at the At the Top entrance on the Lower Ground Level of Dubai Mall.
- Address: Financial Center Street, Along Sheikh Zayed Road, Next to Burj Khalifa - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The nearest metro stop is Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa, an 8-min walk to the mall.
- The MRed will get you there.
- The nearest bus stop is Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop Landside 1, 9 mins away from the mall.
- Buses #30, D03, D03A, and F13 will get you there.