Combo (Bespaar 35%): IMG Worlds of Adventure + Free Burj Khalifa At the Top with Coffee
Enjoy stunning vistas of the Dubai skyline from the Burj Khalifa while sipping on a hot drink. The same ticket lets you experience the world’s largest indoor theme park, IMG World of Adventures!
- Save big with this combo ticket that grants entry to both the Burj Khalifa and IMG World of Adventures Dubai!
- At the Burj Khalifa, zoom to the 124th and 125th floors for exciting views.
- From 452 meters up high, gaze down at all of Dubai: the city, desert, and ocean.
- Sip on a cup of coffee or a refreshing soft drink at The Cafe afterward.
- At IMG Worlds of Adventure, wave at your favorite superheroes and cartoon characters.
- Enjoy 22 adrenaline-fueled rides and roller coasters across 1.5 million square feet of playground.
- Explore 4 Epic Adventure Zones, Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley.
- From Dec 2021 to 15 Jan 2022, IMG Worlds of Adventure will be transformed into an incredible winter wonderland!
- Bring your families and friends along to celebrate the festive period complete with a holiday parade, meet and greets with Santa, a Christmas market, crafts with gingerbread and more.
- Entry into IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Free tickets to Burj Khalifa
- Exclusive access to levels 124, 125, and The Cafe
- Complimentary cup of coffee or a soft drink (to be picked up from the counter)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Ze kunnen echter verschoven worden tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
Live the epic adventure at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park spread over a massive 1.5 million square feet. IMG Worlds of Adventure is divided into 4 zones, two of which represent global brands, Cartoon Network and Marvel, while the other two are in-house brands, IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley: Dinosaur Adventure.
Burj Khalifa + The Cafe
Get free tickets to Burj Khalifa and visit the observation deck of the highest structure in the world! Your tickets give you access to the 124th & 125th floors. Combine your experience by picking up a hot cup of coffee or a delicious soft drink from the counter at The Cafe, located on the ground level of the Burj Khalifa.
know before you go
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30am to 11pm.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time-specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- The Cafe visit will take place after your visit to the observatory on your return to the ground level.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Fri to Sun: 12pm - 11pm
- Mon to Thurs: 12pm - 10pm
Note: Extended IMG Worlds of Adventure timings during Eid celebrations would be from 12pm till midnight.
Burj Khalifa: Important Information
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the Burj, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, any photography for commercial or business purposes at the Burj is strictly prohibited.
- Note that you can enjoy your hot beverage once you return from the observation deck.
IMG Worlds of Adventure: Important Information
- IMG Worlds of Adventures has launched a new exciting Weekend Offer valid every Thursday to Saturday from 12pm to 10pm with additional fun-filled live performances, parades and dances.
- Children of height up to 1.05 meters in height may enter for free
- These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE and give you access to all 22 rides in the park The opening hours are subject to change
- Closing times indicate the times that the queues close, the exception being 'Haunted Hotel’, which has limited capacity
- The queues will close up to 2 hours before the park's closing time in case of maximum capacity
- Please note: Some individual rides have extra height requirements for safety. To know more, please refer to this guide book.
- Outside food is not allowed. There are 28 F&B outlets offering 13 different cuisine types at the venue. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Guests with disabilities need to show a Person of Disability ID card at the Guest Relations counter to receive a POD wristband (a blue bracelet that grants VIP fast-track access to all rides and attractions). In cases of visible disability and no POD ID card, guests can show a normal ID requesting a POD bracelet.
- Guests showing a POD ID card avail of 50% off on their ticket.
- 1 person with a disability is eligible for 2 POD wristbands (1 for guest + 1 Carer). However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and no longer get free entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID and a deposit of 100 AED.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes. Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at the will-call ticket counter located at the "At The Top" entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall. Address: Burj Khalifa - 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Redeem your tickets at the entrance of IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Address: E311 - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.