Airplane Tour of Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
- Take a thrilling airplane tour in a private aircraft
- Explore the Antelope Canyon with an experienced tour guide
- Amazing photo opportunities at Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon!
- Relax and enjoy the delicious complimentary lunch
- Pick-up and drop off services to your hotel for a seamless experience
- Return transfers from hotel in Vegas
- Private flight from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona
- Shuttle to Horseshoe Bend
- Light meal
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Additional Gratuities
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Take to the skies with a scenic airplane tour beginning from Boulder City, Nevada, to the desert city of Page, Arizona. Take in the beautiful flat terrain landscape of the Mojave Desert. Enjoy an ariel view of the 2000 mile shoreline and turquoise blue waters of Lake Powell.
Your flight lands at Municipal Airport. From here, you will continue your journey by shuttle bus to the Horseshoe Bend. Take a short hike to the overlook point and soak in the beauty of this geological wonder - the point where the Colorado River takes a unique horseshoe-shaped bend around a 1000-foot sandstone rock formation.
Enjoy a delicious lunch before continuing your journey to the world-famous Antelope Canyon with a guide to unravel lesser-known details. Explore the spectacular slot canyons as you make your way through narrow passageways and rippling sandstone walls.
After an adventure-packed day, your tour concludes with a flight back to Las Vegas.
know before you go
Every day at 6:30 AM
Approximately 11 hrs hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 3 hours round-trip
- For the safety of all guests, body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests travelling
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However you can use the cloak rooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather tour may be rescheduled or refunded
This tour is not wheelchair-accessible
Ages 2-11yrs enjoy reduced-price tickets (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs
- Redeem your voucher by displaying the same to the driver along with a valid photo ID at the time of the hotel-pick
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup
- The expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of the tour
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas
- If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.