Venice Unlimited Walking Tour Pass
Don't leave a nook or cranny unexplored during this exciting Unlimited Walking Tour Pass in the City of Canals.
- Venice is a delight to explore, thanks to its wealth of history, art and beautiful canals.
- Enjoy hopping on and off a guided tour of this lovely city, or go on self-guided audio tours.
- Try out the day-time and evening routes, filled with over 100 famous sights to see along the way.
- Get unlimited access to friendly local expert-led tours for the duration of your ticket (24, 48, or 72-hours).
- 1 guided route
- Vox City app with 4 self-guided routes
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German audio commentary
- Public transportation tickets
- Entry to attractions
- Food and drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Venice is an architectural marvel. The city is built on top of about 100 islands in a marshy lagoon and is famous for its maze of streets, as well as its romantic canal rides. Combine Venetian history and culture with this pass by joining and leaving the flexible walking tour circuits as you please. You will be guided by local experts who are on hand to meet you throughout the day. All you've got to do is track your nearest expert in real-time through the Vox City app and start your exploration of the many key sights in the city, including St Mark's Square, Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge!
You could also hop-off the guided route whenever you wish, and start a self-guided tour. Listen to the engaging multilingual audio storytelling on the app; perhaps taste a traditional gelato or board one of Venice's iconic gondolas. Explore the suggested itineraries, discover the loveliest photo spots - all offline, day or night, at your convenience! This is the most flexible and unique way to discover Venice.
know before you go
know before you go
How It Works
- Download the Vox City App in the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Scan the QR code on your voucher and download the map in your preferred language.
- Tours start from 9:30am. Use your Vox City app to track your guides and book your spot.
- Live Guide Commentary: English
- Pre-recorded audio guides: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Children aged 15yrs and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
Your ticket includes the Vox City App. Use it to track the guides and join the tours. Alternatively, you can find your guide at the main meeting point at San Marco Square, by the entrance of the Museo Correr.
How It Works
- Open the Vox City App and scan the QR code or enter your username and password found on your voucher.
- Now, select your product by clicking its image; then tap your choice of language and choose the full or light download option.
- Once downloaded, you will have immediate unlimited access to all self-guided features - including walking trails, autoplay commentary and more. You can navigate these using the icons on the menu bar.
- To join your first escorted walking tour and activate your pass, click the tab at the top of your screen. This takes you to a different map view where you can track our local experts and identify joining points.
- Make your way to the joining point and your local expert will scan your QR code on your voucher to activate your pass.
- You can now hop on or off escorted circuits as you please during operating hours.
Please check your e-ticket to know the exact validity.