Big Bus 2 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Tour the amazing city of Sydney and discover a vast array of fascinating landmarks at your own pace. Join an expert local guide on a walking tour of The Rocks neighborhood and learn about this classic area that has survived since colonial times.
- Visit some of the top tourist attractions in Sydney including the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanical Gardens, Darling Harbour, and Bondi Beach.
- Put on the complimentary earphones and uncover Sydney’s fascinating nuances as you cruise through the city in top-notch tour buses.
- Enjoy an exclusive guided tour of The Rocks neighborhood and find out everything there is to know about this historic precinct.
- Pre-recorded commentary is available in 8 different languages - English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese.
- You can actively post the photos you take on the tour as free WiFi is available on all the buses.
- Your hop-on-hop-off pass is valid for two entire days.
- Hop-on Hop-off tickets with 2-day validity
- Comfortable tour buses with free WiFi
- Pre-recorded commentary
- Free walking tour of The Rocks neighborhood
- A visit to many of Sydney’s top landmarks
- Complimentary Earphones.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from any of the stops not mentioned below
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Make Your Own Tour Itinerary and Explore Sydney Like Never Before
For those with an inclination to experience the finer and more visceral aspects of visiting a new city and understanding its people and culture, the premium hop-on-hop-off ticket is an ideal pick. Chart out your own course or simply hop off the bus whenever something interesting catches your eye at one of the stops. The Royal Botanical Garden, Chinatown, and the Sydney Fish Market are great places to get off the bus and continue on foot to experience the fascinating local culture. The Sydney Tower and the Sydney Opera House offer excellent backdrops for photographs during your tour. If you wish to admire the harbour and bay area, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Barangaroo, and Woolloomooloo Bay are charming locations. Switch to the Blue Line if you are intent on visiting the iconic Bondi Beach of Sydney. Double Bay, Paddington Town Hall, and Rose Bay are also situated on this route.
Go on an Insightful Walking Tour of The Rocks Neighbourhood
A precinct that was once infamous for being a slum that housed convicts, The Rocks has grown to become a tourist hotspot in Sydney. Join your guide as he leads you through this fascinating neighborhood that marks the first European settlement in the continent. The area is filled with historic pubs, cobbled lanes, and galleries from the Victorian era that fuse seamlessly with the modern cafes and markets. Argyle Street, Cumberland Street, and George Street are known for their wide variety of historical buildings. Learn about all these places and more on this unique guided tour.
know before you go
Availability & Timings
This ticket allows you to hop-on and hop-off any of the official tour buses for 2 entire days. You can choose any two consecutive dates within the first six months of booking.
The walking tour of The Rocks will last for about 90 minutes.
City Tour Route
The first bus from Circular Quay departs at 8:00 AM in the morning, and the last bus departs at 5:00 PM
Bondi Tour Route
The first bus from Central Station departs at 9:30 AM in the morning, and the last bus departs at 5:00 PM
Circular Quay | Sydney Tower | Australian Museum | William St. | Kings Cross | El Alamein Fountain | Woolloomooloo Bay | Sydney Opera House | Botanical Gardens | State Library | Hyde Park | Central Station | Power House Museum | Sydney Fish Market | The Star | Maritime Museum | International Convention Centre | Chinese Gardens / Chinatown | Sea Life Sydney Aquarium | King St Wharf | Barangaroo | Sydney Harbour Bridge | The Rocks
Paddington Town Hall | Centennial Parklands | Bondi Beach | North Bondi | Rose Bay | Double Bay
William St., Australian Museum, Central Station
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your HOHO sightseeing tour voucher will be sent to you shortly
- Just show your printed or mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket
- You will have to check-in online before you arrive. Check your mobile voucher for specific instructions
You may choose any of the stops listed above to begin your tour.
This tour is valid for any 2 consecutive dates within six months of the booking date.