Warner Bros. Studio Guided Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter
From exploring the Great Hall, Platform 9 ¾, Hagrid’s Hut and more, you will witness the Wizarding World come to life on this guided tour of Warner Bros. Studio. earn about the making of this successful franchise that's known and loved worldwide in small groups of 8 or less so you can really appreciate the magic.
- Delve into the intricacies of the making of Harry Potter by visiting the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films including the Great Hall, Teh Forbidden Forest, Platform 9 ¾™, Hagrid’s™ Hut, and many more!
- Get up close and personal with the Wizarding world and learn exclusive secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert and electronic headsets to clearly hear your guide.
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour. Receive priority re-entry into the studio to enjoy extra time on your own, have a late lunch, or pick up some special Harry Potter souvenirs. Return to central London easily and at your convenience with train tickets and instructions provided by your guide.
- Guided tour of Warner Bros. Studios with an expert Harry Potter tour guide
- Small groups of 8 people or fewer
- Admission with timed entry to Warner Bros Studios
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Transfer via train to and from the meeting point
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
From the designated meeting point, you will board a train at the Euston station, heading to the Warner Bros. Studios. Once you arrive, your dedicated Studio Tour guide will reveal the wonders you will encounter throughout your tour of the original sets, props, and costumes from all eight of the widely known and loved Harry Potter films.
You'll get a chance to walk into Dumbledore’s office and walk along the famous cobbled streets of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
You will also get to visit the original Hogwarts Express and a recreation of Platform 9 ¾. Climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose for a photo with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Allow yourself to be captivated by other iconic scenes from the Harry Potter film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s Hut, the Potions classroom and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic.
Additionally, you will be given an audio headset to ensure you do not miss any of the fascinating behind-the-scenes facts. Once your guided tour comes to an end, you can choose to re-enter the Studio Tour and ride a broomstick over London in the green screen experience, or even spend some time discovering the full range of Harry Potter merchandise in the Studio Shop.
You can also just explore the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London at your leisure or enjoy a coffee in the Studio Tour Cafe. When you are ready to head back to central London, your City Wonders representative will provide you with train tickets and information needed for an easy journey.
This unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only tour of its kind. It will truly create the memory of a lifetime!
know before you go
- For the safety of everyone, please make sure to bring and wear your own mask. Social distancing rules and preventive measures must be respected throughout the tour.
- Daily: 11:05am & 12:05pm.
- Duration of the guided tour: 3 hours
- Duration of train transfers: 2 hours (1 hour each way)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point with valid photo ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the tour departs.
- Meet your guide at: Euston War Memorial.
- Address: 11 Euston Square, London NW1 2DY, UK.
- Landmark: Outside the Euston Station. It can be easily spotted in the Euston Square Gardens, surrounded by the Euston Tap and East Lodge.
- The closest subway station is Euston, a 3-min walk to the meeting point.
- The Northern Line and Victoria Line will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is the Euston Bus Station (Stop C), a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 91, 390, N5, N20, and N91 will get you here.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.