Harbor by Night - Illumination Cruise with Guide
Explore the harbor at night and embark on a delightful cruise that shows you the romantic side of the beautiful city of Hamburg. Enjoy fascinating views of floodlit fleets, the illuminated Kontorhaus district, the container bridges and the modern buildings of the HafenCity.
- Delve into the urban harbor by cruising after dusk and explore its traditional and romantic allure on that makes this the hidden gem of Hamburg.
- Learn about the maritime heart of Hamburg with the immersive commentary on board, provided by the captain himself.
- Enjoy unmatched views of Hamburg by night with marvelous views of the Kontorhaus district, the container bridges and the modern buildings of the HafenCity.
- 1-hour evening cruise with live commentary.
- Food and beverage.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
After meeting your guide at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, bridge 1, you will embark on an exploration of maritime Hamburg. After boarding, you will enjoy the beautiful sights of the Hamburg harbor after dusk and breathe in the romantic side of the city. You will also get to marvel at the famous buildings of the Hafencity, such as the Marco Polo Tower and the cruise ship terminal. After which, you will then see the famous Elbphilharmonie at night, a sight to behold! This 1-hour harbor cruise will give you wonderful insights into the history of the Speicherstadt and the Kontorhaus district. With immersive commentary provided by the captain, you will take home everything you need to know about this urban wonder's vibrant history!
know before you go
know before you go
Timings and Availability
This tour runs daily between 7 PM to 8:30 PM, depending on availability. This tour is an hour long.
- Entry for children below the age of four is free.
- Entry for participants between the ages of 4-14 is at a discounted price.
- Entry for participants above the age of 14 pay full price.
How to Redeem Your Tickets*
You will receive an email with your Harbor by Night - Illumination Cruise with Guide vouchers shortly. Please carry a printed copy of your vouchers and display it along with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, bridge 1.
How to Get There
The closest stop to the meeting point is the Landungsbrücken stop. The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop. You will spot blue and white ships with a large "A" on the sides of the ships.
There are 2 parking garages in the immediate vicinity of the harbor (the parking port gate & parking Michel garage).
These tickets are valid only for the date of purchase.