Palmitos Park Entry Tickets
Enter the mesmerising world of Palmitos Park, a zoological-botanical theme park located 10km away from the Maspalomas Lighthouse.
- Visit Palmitos Park and gasp in awe as you witness the enchanting world of this zoological-botanical theme park
- Immerse yourself in a subtropical oasis on the Island nestled in a wonderful natural environment.
- Gander at the mesmerising collection of flora and fauna at this park that houses numerous species from 5 continents.
- This park has carefully created replicas of their natural habitats for the flora and fauna, to create a home away from home.
- Head to the dolphinarium and witness the mesmerising show there also enjoy the show of birds of prey, the show of parrots and much more.
- Have the time of your life as you learn more about nature at this zoological park that is the largest in the Canary Islands.
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Visit the largest zoological park in the Canary Islands and have a mesmerising time as you learn more about nature in a fun and interactive way. Palmitos Park in Gran Canaria is home to thousands of fauna and flora spanning hundreds of species from 5 continents. All these animals, live here in carefully created replicas of their natural habitat. The flora and fauna are home, away from home.
The Palmitos Park is open 365 days of the year and is the only place where you can witness an incredible dolphin exhibition with a focus on education with a venue to host up to 600 persons. The park values entertainment and focuses on creating awareness of the need to protect the beautiful environment that surrounds us. Head to the aquarium, and the butterfly house and take a gander at the beautiful creations of nature.Also, witness the enthralling show of birds of prey, the show of parrots and much more at this theme park
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 10am to 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Palmitos Park.
- Address: Barranco de los Palmitos, s/n, 35109 Maspalomas, Las Palmas, Spain.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Palmitos Park. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 45 and 70 to get you there.