Dali Museum and Girona
- Experience the unique Dalí Museum, designed by the artist himself
- Visit the medieval and Jewish quarters of the ancient town of Girona
- Discover the network of medieval streets in the old town lined with cafés and shops
- Travel on the AVE high-speed train from Barcelona to Figueres
On this full-day excursion from Barcelona you’ll combine a visit to the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres with a tour of the 2,000-year-old town of Girona.
At the Dalí Museum, you’ll experience the work and thought of one of the most extraordinary minds of the 20th century at the Dalí Museum. The museum features a broad range of works that span Dalí’s career from his earliest artistic experiences and surrealist creations, to the works of his final years.
Next you’ll head to Girona, a 2,000-year-old town where many cultures have left their footprint. The blend of Iberian, Greek, Roman, Arabic, Jewish, and Christian influences can be experienced in the unique and atmospheric old quarter.
El Call is one of the best-preserved medieval Jewish quarters in Europe, and features lovely old buildings and narrow streets. See the Girona Cathedral, built at the top of a hill and boasting a mixture of styles that illustrate the structure’s lengthy history.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Train tickets and transport
- Admission to Dali Museum
- Admission to the Cathedral of Girona
- Food and Beverages
- Admission to other sites
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.