Morning Guided Florence City Tour & Priority Access to Accademia Gallery
Spend a beautiful morning exploring the architectural wonders of Florence seated comfortably in a coach with a guide regaling you with tales of this incredible city's history and innate relationship with culture and art! You will also get skip the line entry into the Accademia Gallery to marvel at one of the most envied art collections in the world!
- Drive to Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic view of the city
- Skip the line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Explore the artwork at the Accademia Gallery with a guide
- Guided outdoor walking tour of San Lorenzo Church and the Duomo Complex
- Discover the Renaissance-inspired architecture of the Baptistery, Porta del Paradiso and more!
- Tour Admission
- Comfortable coach
- Professional Guide
- Skip the line tickets to Accademia Gallery
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Your perfect morning in Florence begins with a drive along the serene Viale Dei Colli to the Piazzale Michelangelo from where you can take in a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city! After this, you will enter the Accademia Gallery - Florence’s famous gallery - which houses the David - an intricate sculpture produced by Michelangelo.
Once you’ve discovered the artworks within the walls it's time for a walking tour of the old city center. Marvel the architecture and intricacies involved in building the magnificent edifices including the San Lorenzo Church, the Duomo Complex, the Baptistry, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Cupola del Brunelleschi and much more!
know before you go
- The tour is available Tuesday through Sunday and begins promptly at 8:30 AM.
- The Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 8:15 AM - 6:50 PM. The gallery is closed on Mondays.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
The meeting point is located at Piazzale Montelungo - Bus Terminal, Next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Firenze. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET.
You will receive another email with your mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
waarderingen & reviews
- No food or drinks can be consumed inside the museum
- The Accademia Gallery is closed on Mondays. If the reservation is booked for Monday, the Accademia Gallery is replaced by the Saint Mark Museum on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Monday of the month and the Medici Chapels on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month.