Pitti Palace and Palatine Gallery Guided Tour
Discover one of Florence’s most prized attractions, the Pitti Palace and get a chance to explore two of its renowned galleries. With an expert local guide by your side, relish learning the history of the influential Medici family!
- Skip the lines at the opulent Pitti Palace, the last of the residences of the renowned Medici Dynasty.
- Visit the grand Royal Apartments and the Palatina Gallery, two of the Pitti Palace highlights.
- Explore masterpieces by Caravaggio, Botticelli, Van Dyck, and Rubens.
- Delve into the rich heritage and history of Florence with an expert local guide by your side.
- At the second-floor Gallery of Modern Art, browse through collections by Italian artists from the late 18th and early 20th centuries.
- Expert English or Italian-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entry into Pitti Palace, Palatine Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art
- Admission to the temporary exhibitions
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
The Pitti Palace is the last of the lavish residences of the Medici family from 1549 and the largest museum complex in the whole of Florence. Admire the stunning exterior of the palace, before showing your skip-the-line ticket to bypass the main entrance lines. Inside, explore the Palatine Gallery, housed in the west wing of the palace. Then, spend your time browsing through some of the greatest works of art from across Italy. The gallery houses more than 500 examples of 17th-century European art, all put on display in the beautiful private rooms of the former ducal apartments.
Your guide will show you around, narrate exciting stories about Medici history, and point at works by Titian, Rubens, Van Dyck, Caravaggio, and Velazquez along the way. Gasp at masterpieces like the 1514 Madonna and Child by Raphael, as well as portraits by Botticelli. Spot works by artists like Bronzino, Fra Bartolomeo, Piero del Pollaiolo, and Filippo Lippi. On Pitti's second floor lies the Gallery of Modern Art. Stroll through the rooms occupied by Italy’s royals until 1920, and check out collections by Italian artists from the late 18th and early 20th centuries. A key highlight is the paintings by the Macchiaioli movement, considered precursors of the impressionist schools. Leave the Palatine or Gallery of Modern Art whenever you wish, bringing your experience to an end.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- Please note that from 30 Dec 2021, it is mandatory for every guest to have an FFP2 mask for the entrance to any museum in Italy. Without this mask, you will not be able to participate in the tour.
- For groups of 15 or more people, earphones will be provided to ensure everyone can hear the guide.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing since there will be a significant amount of walking on the tour.
- Please note that participants must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Tue, Wed, Fri, and Sat at 2 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is at the Piazza de' Pitti ( 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.