Combine the unparalleled views from Melbourne Skydeck and the exotic animals at Melbourne Zoo with this pocket-friendly combo.
- This money-saving combo gives you access to stunning views from Melbourne Skydeck and a day amongst animals at Melbourne Zoo.
- 300 meters above ground, the Melbourne Skydeck offers mesmerizing panoramic views of the skyline.
- Step into the the southern hemisphere’s fastest elevator and zoom your way up to capture the beautiful skyline.
- Take advantage of the free WiFi, using it to livestream or include your friends in the trip.
- At the Melbourne Zoo you can unwind away from the bustle of the city and spend your day with exotic animals.
- Pet kangaroos and see other native animals including wombats and koalas.
- Fun fact: Melbourne Zoo’s first-ever calf, Mali, was the first female elephant born in Australia!
- Admission to the Melbourne Eureka Skydeck
- Visitor guide brochure available in 9 languages
- Entrance to Melbourne Zoo
- Animal keeper presentations at set times
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Begin your visit by stepping into the high-speed elevator to the 88th floor and enjoying a thrilling ride. The Eureka Tower is the tallest skyscraper in Melbourne making the views from the Skydeck an unparalleled experience. Your viewing point is located 300 meters above ground and covers Albert Park Lake - a man-made park located in Port Philip as well as Mount Dandenong - an extinct volcano in Australia. The 30 viewfinders installed on the deck will assure you of beautiful sights that you would not want to miss.
The Melbourne Zoo is home to more than 5000 animals and assures an escape from the crowds of the city. Set your eyes on rare species including red pandas, white-cheeked gibbons, macaws, and tortoises. The majestic Asian elephant, lions, snow leopards, and Philippine crocodiles find a home at this zoo. Like in a fairytale, you can walk amongst butterflies at the Butterfly House.
Meet your mates at the Australian Bush section, the echidnas, emus, and koalas. At the Wild Sea exhibit spot seals, baby penguins, pelicans, and fiddler rays. Feel transported to African jungles seeing rare species such as the black-capped capuchins, black-handed spider monkeys, white-cheeked gibbons, and the colobus.
know before you go
know before you go
- Visitors of all ages (including babies), will now need a pre-booked ticket to enter the zoo. This applies to weekdays, weekends, public holidays, and school holidays
- Indoor habitats and indoor play spaces are open with capacity limits except for Frog Disco which is closed for maintenance.
- Daily: 12pm - 10pm (last entry 9:30pm)
- 31 Dec: 12pm to 5pm (last entry 4:30pm)
- 1 Jan: 12pm to 10pm (last entry 9:30pm)
- Closed: 25 Dec
- Daily: 9am to 5pm
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
Redeem your tickets at Melbourne Skydeck (previously Eureka Skydeck).
Address: 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
Redeem your ticket at - Melbourne Zoo.
Address: Elliott Ave, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia.