Dubai Safari Park Tickets: Behind The Scenes
Get the inside scoop of Dubai Safari Park, its residents, and the daily activities that revolve around them.
- The Dubai Safari Park brings to you an intriguing experience: a behind-the-scenes tour of the park!
- This is for those who particularly enjoy peeking behind the curtains and learning about the process.
- Led by an animal keeper, you'll be driven to animal holding areas and get close-up views of them.
- Pick up on fun facts, intriguing eating habits, how the keepers take care of them, and more.
- Hotel Transfers
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
If you're the kind of person who enjoys a thorough behind-the-scenes tour of any attraction, this ticket is a safe bet for you. Taking you through the nooks and crannies of the park with an animal keeper, you'll visit the holding areas of many animals, getting close-up views of them. Find out intriguing facts about their eating habits, how the keepers take care of them, and the measures taken by the park to ensure their safety. This is not your ordinary safari park tour: you get the scoop of the park, its residents, and the everyday routine.
About Dubai Safari Park
The Dubai Safari Park promises a fun adventure for you, your friends, and your family! Home to over 2,500 animals from across the globe, you'll be in close proximity to adorable and ferocious animal species equally. Divided into several 'villages', the park lets you enjoy dedicated Hop On Hop Off (HOHO) service. Visit Asia, Africa, Arabia, and the Explorer's Village, each housing inhabitants native to the village. Dubai Safari Park is also home to the world's first drive-thru crocodile exhibit and the UAE's only drive-thru hippo & tiger exhibit. With interactive experiences with some of the animals for the little children, this park is loaded with interesting activities for each family member, making it an easy must-visit in Dubai.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Dubai Safari Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Click here for detailed map route.
During Ramadan, Dubai Safari Park is open from 10 AM to 6 PM. The last entry to the park is at 5 PM.
- Restaurants and Cafes: Outside food, apart from infant food, is not permitted in Dubai Safari Park. - Dubai Safari Park offers a large variety of cuisines and cafes, all with authentic flavors and a wide range of choices. You may visit any of the 7 restaurants all with different cuisines or indulge in the street food experience at the venue.
- Parking: There are over 3,500 parking spots in 3 different areas which are all free of charge. Visitors will be transferred from parking areas to the main gate and vice versa at no cost. However, you may purchase any of the 350 VIP parking lots with closer access to the park for an additional AED 50. These parking lots are covered with solar panels.
- Shopping: The park has souvenir shops located within the premises from where you can purchase exclusive branded souvenirs. Make sure you stop buy and pick up a toy either at the main gate or in the African Village.
- Miscellaneous: The venue also provides ancillary facilities such as free Wi-Fi, Baby Changing Facility, Prayer Rooms, and more.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dubai Safari Park.
- Address: Al Warqa 5 at the Hatta road, Opposite Dragon Mart Dubai.
- The nearest metro station is the Creek Metro Stop on the Green Line.
- Get down here and take a cab the rest of the way.
- The most convenient way to get to Dubai Safari Park is by car.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.