Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket
Explore the world’s largest natural flower garden and discover 150 million flowers arranged in colorful arches and patterns.
- Admire flower themes in the form of a hearts passage, a butterfly passage, and a castle.
- Marvel at the 15-meter floral clock, and explore the delightful Smurfs Village.
- Take photographs of the world's largest flower structure, the Emirates A380.
- Take a break from walking and relax in one of the garden's beautiful cabanas.
- Entry to Dubai Miracle Garden
- Hotel transfers
These tickets cannot be canceled, but they offer maximum flexibility: they are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until which they can be used.
Imagine the scent of blooming flowers wafting against the hot air of the desert. Or the sight of vibrant-colored blossoms against the backdrop of Dubai's barren desert. That is what it will feel like to enter Dubai Miracle Garden. Home to over 150 million blooms, the garden is famous for its elaborate horticultural arrangements. One of these is the Hearts Passage, which gives the impression of a walking passage inside dozens of big hearts.
Don't miss out on seeing the 15-meter floral clock made from real flowers and plants that alter according to the season. There's also a Floral Castle, surrounded by millions of flowers. Inside, the castle has sitting and dining facilities. Explore the Lost Paradise - an underground floral cascade with a depth of 20ft, or head to the Hill Top, which, as its name suggests, is a hill of flowers.
Don't forget to explore the all-new Smurfs Village for the winter season! Among the forest of mushroom houses, you will find the much-loved blue creatures displayed as breathtaking landscape arrangements. Another botanical marvel at the garden is the Emirates A380. This one has featured in the Guinness World Record for the 'World's Largest Flower Structure forming the shape of Airbus380.' Dubai Miracle Garden also contains the Dubai Butterfly Garden; you can buy tickets for the latter here.
know before you go
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Flower picking is STRICTLY not allowed.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Use of professional cameras and drones is not allowed inside the garden.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Pets are not allowed.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- Barbeque is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to flowers, park assets, or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Weekdays: 9am to 9pm.
- Weekends (Fri and Sat): 9am to 11pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Miracle Garden.
- Address: Al Barsha South 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Metro: Take the Dubai Metro and stop at the MOE (Mall of the Emirates metro station) – Red Line.
- By Bus: Take RTA Bus No. 105 and it will directly take you to Dubai Miracle Garden for a 15-20 minute ride. The cost is 5 Dirhams.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until which they can be used.