AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin - Entrance Tickets
Explore one of Berlin’s most prominent family attractions, AquaDom and SEA LIFE. Great for visitors of all ages, make sure to explore the exhibits on display, including tank homes to starfish, rays, sharks, and countless other marine animals. Don’t miss out on the feeding time experience which is not only fun to witness but educative as well.
- Visit AquaDom and SEA LIFE, where a myriad of aqua wonders awaits you.
- Get up close to the home tanks of sharks, sea anemones, rays, starfish, clownfish, and many more. Learn about these species and their oceanic ecosystems in the most interesting way possible.
- Stick around for the feeding time experience and learn about the unique eating habits of the marine species in over seven feeding sections.
- Finish strong by zooming through the world’s largest cylindrical aquarium on a glass elevator that is sure to make your day.
- Note: Due to the pandemic situation, the AquaDom is currently closed. This is because the AquaDom has no fresh air supply, and guests cannot be expected to stay there for a long time in the present circumstances.
- Entrance to the AquaDom and SEA LIFE
- Elevator ride across the AquaDom
- Souvenir photos are offered to purchase (optional)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
what to expect
Note: Due to the pandemic situation, the AquaDom is currently closed. This is because the AquaDom has no fresh air supply, and guests cannot be expected to stay there for a long time in the present circumstances. Check this space for updates on its opening.
A Whole New World
Dive into the mesmerizing world under water that presents over 5000 stunning sea creatures in 37 basins of saltwater and freshwater pools. With habitats so lifelike, you’ll feel like you’ve taken a real-life tour under the sea. Prepare to be transported by the diverse range of marine life you’ll witness, ranging from the humble starfish to the elegant sharks.
The AquaDom KingDom
The AquaDom is the world’s tallest free-standing glass aquarium with a basin of one million liters of saltwater. Displaying over 1500 tropical fish, you gain a unique vantage point to witness peaceful marine life with its built-in transparent elevator. This breathtaking ride is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that no one should miss out on, when in Berlin.
Unique Feeding Habits
Make sure to catch a glimpse of the feeding habits of various marine species. There are seven specific zones wherein different species are fed in unique ways. Make your way to the ones that interest you the most. While you’re at it, pick up tidbits of information about the eating habits of the animals you adore.
If you’re interested to find out what kind of marine animals lives in shoaling rings, make your way to the “Shoaling Ring” zone where you can witness how these distinctive creatures are fed. Head on to the “Rocky Shore” region to find out the unique eating habits of sea anemones and starfish. No one wants to miss out on the “Ray Tank” because of its unique cave-like design.
The “Atlantic Ocean” zone is where one goes to observe the majestic sharks, eagle rays, and wreckfish being fed. Make your way to the “Wannasee” area to say hi to some of the native sea creatures in the aquarium. Don’t be afraid to check out the designated tank for catfish and learn about their impressionable eating routine. Finally, proceed to the AquaDom, where a colorful range of tropical fish is fed together, making your visit all the more interesting.
know before you go
- Feed times are liable to change. To ensure that you don’t miss out on feeding times of particular zones, enquire about their feeding times with the staff.
- During peak seasons there might be a short waiting time.
- Note: Due to the pandemic situation, the AquaDom is currently closed. This is because the AquaDom has no fresh air supply, and guests cannot be expected to stay there for a long time in the present circumstances. Check this space for updates on its opening.
- Daily: 10am - 5pm (Last entry at 4pm)
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email instantly. You may display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The AquaDom and SEA LIFE, Berlin are located in the Radisson Blu hotel in the DomAquarée complex.
- It is located on Spandauer Str. 3 and easy to locate.
By Underground Railway or U-Bahn
Take the U1, U6, or U8 and get off at Alexanderplatz station. Walk on the Anna-Louisa-Karsch Street and turn at the Spandauer street.
By City Rapid Railway or S-Bahn
Take the S5, S7, S9, or S75 and get off at Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt. Spandauer street is a short walk from there.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.