Delphi Guided Day Trip from Athens
Head out to one of Greece’s most famous historic sites, Delphi, and learn all about this mysterious UNESCO World Heritage Site from your expert English-speaking tour guide.
- Sign on for a unique tour around Delphi, an ancient Greek religious sanctuary.
- Dive into details of the Athenian treasure found here with the aid of your tour guide.
- With skip-the-line access to both attractions, you won’t have to wait around.
- Check out the famed Oracle of Apollo, a world-famous temple with plenty to see.
- Further, explore the Delphi Museum and admire the Charioteer of Delphi.
- This guided tour includes a visit to Athena Pronaia, the gateway to Delphi.
- Entrance fees and round-trip transfers are included in this ticket, making for a hassle-free experience.
- During your magical experience take a pause to relish a delicious lunch, included in your ticket.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to Delphi & Delphi Museum (entrance fees included)
- Lunch (optional)
- Visit to Temple of Apollo
- Photo stop at village of Arachova
- Round-trip hotel transfers on an air-conditioned bus
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Visit the UNESCO-listed archaeological site of Delphi, a city once considered “the centre of the world” in ancient Greece. Board comfortable coaches from your hotel and make your way to this world-famous historic site while taking in the sites around you. This ride lasts close to 3.5 hours, during which you'll see the plain of Beotia, the city of Theva, and many other archaeological gems!
Once at the Delphi archaeological site, take a gander at famous monuments like the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, and the Polygonal Wall. Your guided tour at the Delphi site will last about 45 minutes, after which you'll have another 45 minutes to tour the site on your own.
Continue on to Delphi Museum, a place that houses stunning exhibits like the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, and the famous bronze Charioteer! You'll be here for 45 minutes, post which you'll head towards the Athena Pronaia Sanctuary, an ideal photoshoot location.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens: English Tour with Lunch
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens: English Tour without Lunch
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Note that during the winter seasons (1 Nov - 31 Mar), you will not visit Athena Pronaia Sanctuary due to limited hours of the exhibition area.
- Expect warm days and cool nights in Greece.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, and loose-fitted clothing.
- The site of Delphi is perched on the side of a hill, rewarding a beautiful view of the valley and beyond. Carry your cameras too.
- Daily: 8am onwards
Winter Season: 1 Nov – 31 Mar '23
- Tue, Thu, Sat & Sun: 8am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at KEY TOURS TERMINAL (26 Athanasiou Diakou Str., Athina 117 43, Greece).
- Key Tours Terminal is located 3 minutes from the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Nearest transit stop is ‘Makrygiannē’, which is a 2-minute walk from Key Tours Terminal
- Bus #1, 5, 040, 230 will get you here
- Nearest subway station is Acropoli, which is a 2-minute walk from Key Tours Terminal
- Nearest tram station is ‘Leoforos Vouliagmenis’, a 5-minute walk from Key Tours Terminal
- Tram #T4 and T5 will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.