Medieval Costa Brava
- Soak in the beauty of Calella de Palafrugell, a picturesque coastal village peppered with small coves and coloured rowboats
- Serenade your senses with the purity of the waters at Cala El Golfet
- Enjoy various activities at L’Estartit, a popular place for scuba diving and snorkelling
- Hop on to a glass bottomed catamaran for a 90-mintute ride to the Natural Reserve of Medas Islands
- While on the catamaran, you will be able to gaze at the seabed, paradise coves of Macizo del Montgrí and the stunning Roca Foradada
- Finish your day at Pals, a medieval historical monumental ensemble
- Explore the gothic quarters and narrow and steep alleys of Pals
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide for the duration of the tour
Brighten your Spanish adventure with this unique one-day guided tour from Barcelona to Costa Brava. Costa Brava, recognised by National Geographic as a top travel destination is a nature lover's paradise. Starting with Calella de Palafrugell, a picturesque coastal village, you walk along the coast to Cala El Golfet, an unspoilt hidden cove. Dip into the pristine waters at the beach before moving on to L’Estartit, a snorkelling, and diving enthusiast go-to destination. Post a delicious meal, hop onto a glass bottomed catamaran for a 90-minute ride admiring the seabed, paradise coves of Macizo del Montgrí and the stunning Roca Foradada. After reaching the Natural Reserve of the Medas Islands, move onto Pals, a medieval historical monumental ensemble. Finish your dose of Costa Brava with a visit to the gothic quarters, narrow and steep alleys of this medieval village.
- Expert guide
- Catamaran trip
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
- Services not specifically included
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Although the tour is not particularly challenging comfortable shoes are advised. Bathing suit, sun protection and a hat are advised in order to better enjoy the breaks at beaches and coves.