- Enjoy a tour of the wonderful Costa Brava, on the coast of Girona
- Explore the quaint Calella de Palafrugell before hiking to the neighborhood town of Llafranc
- Visit Pals and see its 12th-century tower
- At l’Estartit, climb aboard the Nautilus, and visit the historic Empúries: the Greek port
Have an amazing seaside adventure on this tour of Costa Brava, on the coast of Girona! Arrive at Calella de Palafrugell, a small fisherman’s village with the traditional appearance of the past, which is a mesmerising fusion of land and sea. Next, hike a short and easy way through Camino de Ronda, that borders all of Costa Brava, to the neighborhood town of Llafranc. Travel to Pals, and back in time, as you walk along its cobbled streets to see a tower from the 12th-century! At l’Estartit, climb aboard the Nautilus, a boat with submarine vision, and reach the extensive Greek and Roman ruins of Empúries, the Greek port of the 1st Century BC!
- Luxury coach
- Professional guide
- Audio guide
- Admission for Boat Nautilus, with submarine vision
- Admission and guided visit to Empúries Roman- Greek sites
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Please be aware that the tour includes walking tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking
- Please be at the office 15 minutes before the scheduled tour departure