Colosseum and Underground with Arena Access
- Skip the lines and enter the Colosseum with ease
- Gear up for an extensive tour of the Colosseum, including the recently opened underground chambers
- Take a sneak peek into the chambers where gladiators prepared for their battles
- Tour the apex level and learn about its significance from your expert guide
- Roam the expanse of the main arena and delve into its gory history
Dive deep into the Colosseum on this one of kind tour of this iconic landmark. One of the best-known monuments of the Roman era, the Colosseum sits at the heart of Rome and is a must-visit. Recent renovations have now made a trip to the underground chambers possible that gives you a unique perspective of the structure. As you walk around the underground rooms, the guide will share the significance of the chambers. You will be shown the place where gladiators used to prepare for their battles and where the beasts were chained in the underground section.
This tour will paint a vivid picture of the ‘behind the scenes’ action that unfolded at the giant Colosseum. Once you are done here, you will move to the apex level. Known as the third ring, you will be narrated activities that took place there centuries ago. At the end of the tour, you will visit the main arena where Romans would gather to witness bloody gladiator battles and other spectacles.
- Tour admission
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Skip the line access
- Professional tour guide
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. All members of your party must carry valid ID to present at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.