Budapest: 6-Course Dinner Cruise with Live Piano Battle Show
Bask in pure bliss as your sail on the River Danube and enjoy a delectable dinner. Experience live music along with a piano showdown, making it an atmosphere that's both compelling and romantic!
- Enjoy a 3-hour-long piano session that is sure to lift your spirits.
- Enjoy spectacular sights of well-lit Budapest for over 3 hours from the coziness of a luxury catamaran.
- Treat your taste buds to a top-class 6-course candlelight dinner of traditional Hungarian fare and continental delicacies including vegetarian options.
- 3-hour sightseeing river cruise
- 6-course menu
- Live music
- Unlimited drinks (optional)
- Window seating (optional)
- Private table
- Candle-lit dinner
- Complimentary pick up and drop off services
- Soft open bar options
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Budapest is a lovely city that has been a hotspot for most of Europe’s commercial, educational, research-oriented, and artistic progress. It was constructed by the Celts in 1 AD. However, Budapest grew under the reign of the Romans who conquered it soon after. Its architectural style has been heavily influenced by the Renaissance in Italy, and the city underwent a significant change between the 14th and 15th centuries, during King Matthias Corvinus’ rule.
There are few things that are as emotionally fulfilling as soulful music and wholesome, hearty food. A candlelight dinner cruise is very romantic, and also an opportunity to bond with your family. The picturesque city of Budapest observed from the vantage point of a luxury boat in the River Danube is a whole new level of exhilaration.
You will have the most luxurious experience on this dinner cruise that includes a 6-course dinner and onboard entertainment. The 3-hour cruise will give you the opportunity to witness archaic buildings and monuments in Budapest from a unique point of view. You will be served a refreshing welcome drink by a waiter as you go through a menu of rich food and drink. You can pick the soup and main course of your choice from the menu, which also has special options for vegetarians. You will be bathed in a soothing atmosphere as a couple of excellent pianists and a lovely vocalist take centre stage and play some melodious tunes, sometimes very spirited, and sometimes melancholic. The music and food are bound to touch your soul on this amazing cruise!
know before you go
- Soft open bar options can be purchased on the cruise (not included in any of the ticket options).
- This includes draught beer, house wines, champagne, Coca Cola products, mineral water (still and sparkling), tea, coffee and lemonade.
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- 6-Course Dinner Cruise
- 6-Course Dinner Cruise + Unlimited Drinks
- 6-Course Dinner Cruise + Window Seating
- 6-Course Dinner Cruise with Window Seating + Unlimited Drinks
6-course Dinner Menu
Starter: Spring salad with honey mustard dressing / Buchée bites filled with a selection of traditional creams
Soup: Hungarian Goulash Soup / Seasonal cream soup
Main course: Beef stew served with homemade egg barely and pickles / Marinated chicken breast slices served on a creamy risotto bed and truffle oil / Baked cod fillet with sautéed vegetables and chive-mayonnaise sauce / Duck leg confit with steamed red cabbage and cheesy potato casserole with onion / Grilled cheese, fresh garden salad and balsamic vinegar
Dessert: Breezy tapioca pudding made with coconut milk and served with honey and forest fruit coulis / Chocolate brownie with salted caramel sauce
Unlimited Drinks Package
Hungarian wine selection, champagne (sweet and dry), beer (Staropramen and Borsodi). Soft drinks include mineral water (still and sparkling), fruit juices, fizzy drinks and hot drinks like coffee and tea.
- Daily: program starts at 7:30pm (Boarding: 6:55pm)
- You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly.
- You can show your mobile or printed voucher along with a valid photo ID before boarding the cruise boat.
- Board your cruise at Budapest River Cruises - Silverline.
- Address: 1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dock 11.
By Metro: Get onto trains #5, 7, 110, 112, or 178, and get off at the Ferenciektere M station. A simple 5-minute walk from there will take you to the meeting point for the cruise.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.