Budapest: 80-Minute Cruise with Live Folklore Show + Optional Dinner/Drinks
Enjoy a quiet sailing cruise with sightseeing and a live folklore show on the iconic Danube River. Check out the different options for dining or drinks to top off your experience.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the awe-inspiring panorama of Budapest lit up at night.
- Sail past architectural wonders like the Hungarian Parliament and Buda Castle.
- Check out additional options such as the lite dinner, which includes soup and dessert.
- Go for the drinks package to enjoy 3 drinks per person, including wine, Prosseco, beer, and soft drinks.
- Upgrade to window seating to enjoy great views while dining or sipping on your drinks.
- 80-minute dinner cruise
- Candle-lit dinner (optional)
- Window seating (optional)
- Unlimited drinks (optional)
- Live folklore entertainment
- Private table
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Enjoy a scenic cruise in Budapest while sailing on the shimmering waters of the Danube. Cruise through the city between Margaret Island and the Rakoczi Bridge. You'll see important landmarks such as the Hungarian Parliament, Buda Castle, Chain Bridge, Matthias Church and more, all lit up in the glory of night. Budapest after dark is a sight for sore eyes! Feel the magic in the air, and relax while enjoying the best of the night.
To be in the best of spirits, you can also opt for the drinks package which includes 3 drinks per person. Alcoholic beverages include quality wines, Prosecco, and beer. Non-alcoholic drinks include soft drinks.
To complete your experience, opt for window seats so you can better enjoy the illuminated views of Budapest. There is also a dinner option that includes a 4 dl (large portion) soup and an optional dessert, along with access to the live folklore show!
know before you go
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that oversized luggage is not permitted on board.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- The cruise is available daily.
- Boarding time: 7pm and 8:50pm (program starts at 7:30pm and 9pm respectively).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
Your boarding point is at Budapest River Cruises - Silverline, 1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dokk 11.
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Március 15. Tér,’ which is located 1 minute from the meeting point.
- The nearest tram stop is Marcius 15. Tér, a 5-minute walk to the pier.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.