Budapest: 70-Minute Danube River Sightseeing Cruise
Bask in the beauty of Budapest as you cruise on the River Danube in this 70-minute sightseeing cruise. Choose an experience either during the day or enjoy the glowing sunset and shimmering lights on a charming night cruise.
- Discover the hidden parts of Budapest that can be accessed only on a boat along the River Danube.
- Choose from a day cruise or an exquisite night-time cruise where you can see the sunset melt into the night with the entire riverbank illuminated.
- Breathtaking views are guaranteed for any option you choose.
- Witness the magnificence of the bridges in Budapest, such as the Margaret Bridge, the Elisabeth Bridge, and the Chain Bridge.
- 70-minute panoramic sightseeing cruise (daytime or night-time options)
- Free WiFi onboard
- English audio guide
- Optional drop-off options: Margaret Island and Battyány Square
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Snacks and drinks (available at the bar)
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Marvel at the wonderful sights of Budapest on the Danube as you enjoy this wonderful 70-minute cruise. Travel on a newly renovated boat that also offers you free WiFi and an audio guide.
See the hidden nature of the riverbanks from this sightseeing cruise - things that one can only see from the water. Bridges over the River Danube were built in many rounds. Take in the fascinating architecture of the Chain Bridge and the Margaret Bridge. Passing by Margaret Island will give you an opportunity to see locals walking and jogging on this calm and relaxing favorite getaway within the city. A smooth turn around the Island will take you to a part of the city that can hardly be reached by foot.
The sightseeing cruise will continue under two very famous bridges, one of which is the Chain Bridge with the guardian lions from the street sides, beautifully illuminated during the evening hours. Passing the Danube Promenade on Vigadó Square is truly enjoyable and will take you to the next modern bridge over the river Danube - Elisabeth Bridge.
The dominant white color of the bridge connects the city into one. Above the bridge on the Buda side of the river, you can see the statue of Szent Gellért after whom the hill was named. On top of the hill, you will see the beautiful Hungarian woman, Citadella, standing proud with her arms open. Imagine these sights in the soft glow of the lights at night - how beautiful and mesmerizing.
know before you go
Until 30 Sept 2022
- Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thu: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm.
- Fri, Sat, and Sun: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm, and 6:30pm.
- Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thu: 7pm, 9pm, and 10:30pm.
- Fri, Sat, and Sun: 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 9:30pm, and 10:30pm.
- The 10:30pm slots are available until 31 Aug.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher instantly. You can show your mobile or printed voucher along with a valid photo ID before boarding the cruise boat.
Budapest River Cruises - Silverline, 1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dock 11.
By Metro: Get onto train 5, 7, 110, 112, or 178, and get off at the Ferenciek tere M station. A simple 5 minute walk from there will take you to the meeting point for the cruise.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.