Budapest: 6-Course Dinner Cruise with Folklore and Operetta Show
Treat your senses to an array of incredible sights, sounds, and flavors on this exquisite 6-course dinner cruise in Budapest. Enjoy the delicious cuisine as some of the finest musicians in the Operetta genre and accomplished folk dancers perform for you.
- Witness the striking aspects of Hungarian culture as you glide on the Danube.
- Experience the brilliantly lit city of Budapest from aboard your comfortable cruise boat.
- Get an opportunity to show your dancing skills on stage beside some of the best folk dancers of Hungary.
- 3-hour sightseeing river cruise
- 6-course candlelit dinner
- Window seating and unlimited drinks (optional)
- Live cultural shows with music and folk dance
- Private table
- Complementary pick-up and drop-off services
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Hop aboard the luxurious catamaran and partake in an experience that the unique world of Hungarian folklore and dance offers. Take in the gorgeous Hungarian capital by night and let the lights, the atmosphere, and sights dazzle you. During this 3-hour dinner cruise, you will have the opportunity to discover the breathtaking sights of Budapest as well as World Heritage sites such as the embankment of the Danube river.
In the first part of the River Cruise, guests are served a fabulous 6-course menu that was constructed with special care in order to cater to all needs (vegetarian options are available as well). During checkout, if you select the option with drinks, you get to have unlimited alcohol. This includes quality Hungarian wines, champagne (sweet and dry), and beer (Staropramen, Borsodi). Non-alcoholic drinks onboard include juice, sparkling soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, and tea.
All through the evening, live music is played to make your experience even richer. An enthusiastic band of musicians accompanied by a lovely lady perform a range of Hungarian melodies. So shine your dancing shoes, as one of the highlights of the evening is when the dancers introduce you to the world of Hungarian folk dance and even give you the opportunity to try it for yourself.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 6-course Dinner Cruise with Standard Seating
- 6-course Dinner Cruise + Unlimited Drinks
- 6-course Dinner Cruise + Window Seating
- 6-course Dinner Cruise with Window Seating + Unlimited Drinks
- Soft open bar options can be purchased on the cruise (not included in any of the ticket options).
- This includes draught beer, house wines, champagne, Coca Cola products, mineral water (still and sparkling), tea, coffee and lemonade.
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that oversized luggage is not allowed on board.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
Starter: Spring salad with honey mustard dressing/Buchée bites filled with a selection of traditional creams
Soup: Hungarian Goulash Soup / Seasonal cream soup
Main course: Beef stew served with homemade egg barely and pickles / Marinated chicken breast slices served on a creamy risotto bed and truffle oil / Baked cod fillet with sautéed vegetables and chive-mayonnaise sauce / Duck leg confit with steamed red cabbage and cheesy potato casserole with onion / Grilled cheese, fresh garden salad and balsamic vinegar
Dessert: Breezy tapioca pudding made with coconut milk and served with honey and forest fruit coulis / Chocolate brownie with salted caramel sauce
Unlimited Drinks Package
Hungarian wine selection, champagne (sweet and dry), beer (Staropramen and Borsodi)
Soft drinks include mineral water, fruit juices, fizzy drinks and hot drinks like coffee and tea.
- Daily: program starts at 7:30pm (Boarding: 6:55pm)
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile or printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before boarding the cruise boat.
Budapest River Cruises - Silverline, 1051 Budapest, Petőfi tér, Dock 11.
How to Get There
By Metro: Get onto train 5, 7, 110, 112, or 178, and get off at the Ferenciek tere M station. A simple 5 minute walk from there will take you to the meeting point for the cruise.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.