SEMI PRIVATE TUSCANY GRAND TOUR - Best of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Pisa
Explore the quaint region of Tuscany and get a wholesome cultural experience of Italy with this guided tour.
- Discover Tuscany in all its beauty and glory with this guided tour and get a wholesome cultural experience.
- Explore landscapes, art masterpieces, old towns, culinary goodness, and wine tasting - all in this one tour.
- Start the tour at Siena amidst the vineyards and olive groves and discover the magnificent sight of Piazza del Campo.
- Move on to a UNESCO World Heritage Site, San Gimignano, and explore its cobbled streets and glorious skyline.
- Take a break and have a delicious Tuscan lunch at Chianti hills with a wine tasting session.
- End the tour on a high by visiting the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- English speaking guide
- Round trip transportation from Florence in a minivan
- Tuscan lunch
- Winery guided tour and wine tasting session
- Pisa tower tickets
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Discover the best of Tuscany and get a wholesome cultural experience of this wonderful quaint region. Soak in the different dimensions, landscapes, history, old towns, art masterpieces, culinary delights, and wine traditions - all in this one tour! Visit the most remarkable ancient towns and get unending views of the Chianti hills, and experience flavourful culinary and wine tours. And you don’t need to sweat about transport too as you would be guided on a state-of-the-art minivan with your English-speaking guide. With this tour of Tuscany, you will be able to discover the heart and soul of Italy and experience it in all its beauty and glory.
Siena and San Gimignano
Start your tour by heading to the beautiful landscape of Siena surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, it is definitely one of the most enchanting cities in Italy. Discover the town’s most striking sights such as the Piazza del Campo, where dashing horses compete twice a year. Travel on to a UNESCO World Heritage Site, San Gimignano, also known as the ‘city of beautiful towers’ or ‘Tuscany’s Manhattan’. San Gimignano has got its name from the magnificent skyline and the well-preserved towers which have been used as a background in many movies.
Chianti hills and Pisa
Explore the cobblestone streets before setting off to the glorious vineyards and breathing in the authentic atmosphere at Chianti hills. Take a break with a sumptuous Tuscan lunch and wine tasting amidst a picturesque winery. Before traveling to Pisa, visit the nearby Impruneta and learn about its extraordinary terracotta production. Discover the majestic Piazza dei Miracoli, comprising of the Leaning Tower, Romanesque Duomo, and Baptistery. Capture the essence of one of the seven wonders of the modern world as you admire the ever-fascinating Leaning Tower. End the tour by traveling to Florence in full comfort and with your heart filled with marvelous memories.
know before you go
know before you go
- Comfortable shoes is recommended for this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
June 15th to Oct 31st
- Daily at 8am
Nov 1st to Feb 28th
- Tue, Thu and Sat: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE.
- Address: Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE.
- Landmark: (opposite the Arno River).
- The closest bus stop is Diaz. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus C1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Unità. It is a quick 19-minute drive to the meeting point.
- Board tram T2 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Firenze Campo Marte. It is a quick 10-minute drive to the meeting point.
- Board trains FA, FR, REG, IC and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.