Athens Food Tour With Wine Tasting
Stroll through the food markets of Athens on a 4-hour tour, and visit local stores selling the green treasures of Greece, such as olive oil, wines, mushrooms, herbs, traditionally made pasta, and salamis.
- Enjoy a delicious Greek breakfast of koulóuria (sesame bread rings) in a century-old café.
- Sample sweet loukoumades and custard-filled filo squares for dessert.
- Feast on local pies and cheeses at authentic Greek bakeries and cheese stores.
- Join a local foodie guide through the meat and fish market and taste home-grown roasted coffee.
- Check out specialty shops and buy fresh fruit, olives, cheese, ham, and other deli produce.
- Sip on local wine, or shop for olive oil and honey, aromatized vinegar, and Greek yogurt.
- Go souvenir shopping at Evripidou Street, and visit the deli stores of the historic city center.
- Expert tour guide
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Your culinary journey begins with a traditional Greek breakfast of koulóuria (sesame bread rings) in a century-old café. For dessert, head to a tiny pastry shop to taste loukoumades (Greek donuts) and custard-filled filo squares. Later, sample local pies and cheeses at authentic Greek bakeries and cheese stores.
Follow your foodie guide through the meat and fish market, said to be the living monuments of the city. Relish some home-grown and roasted coffee, and tour specialty shops to buy fresh fruit, olives, cheese, ham, and other deli produce. You can even sip on some local wine, or check out organic produce olive oil and honey, seven-year-old aromatized vinegar, and the iconic Greek yogurt that is produced in family farms.
Continue your exploration and enter Evripidou Street, scented by herbs. Go souvenir shopping and buy organic olive oils from a tiny shop. End your day by visiting the deli stores of the historic city center.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- Guides are required to regularly wash their hands and wear face masks in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to travelers and staff.
- Face masks are provided for travelers.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Wear comfortable shoes to cover long walking distances.
- Please note that people aged under 18 years old are not permitted to drink.
Mon to Sat at 10 AM and 2 PM
- Dec 25 & 26, and Jan 1, 2, & 5
Infants aged 0-4 go for free. Children aged 5-11, as well as youths aged 12-17, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Monastiraki square, in front of the little church on the square.
The nearest metro station is Monastiraki. Catch the M1 or M3 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.