Sforza Castle Entry + Self-Guided Audio Tour of Castle & Milan
Discover Sforza Castle and stroll through Milan at your own pace.
Enjoy having your personal on-demand guide provided by this digital solution.
You can be independent for guides, schedules, and groups.
- Reserved Entry to the Sforza Castle and the museum
- Self-guided audio tour of the Sforza Castle
- Multilingual audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
- Self-guided audio tour of Milan
What you don’t get: ✖️ Mobile Device ✖️ Headphones ✖️ Public Transportation Tickets
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Discover Sforza Castle and Milan with a self-guided audio tour.
Our tour allows you to explore and learn about Sforza Castle, a Mediaeval-Renaissance fortress that was built in the fourteenth century. It was once one of the largest citadels in Europe and its fascinating history has made it continue to be one of Milan's most treasured and visited landmarks. Today, it is home to museums displaying countless historic displays and iconic arts by the likes of Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci. With our self guided audio tour you will be able to explore unmissable sightseeing of the Sforza Castle.
You can also enjoy a self guided audio tour of Milan from the moment you arrive in your destination. Immediately take advantage of our unique navigation functionality which makes self-guiding easy, with plenty of suggested walking routes to explore. Find yourself immersed in the culture and history of the city, as you approach iconic landmarks including Duomo di Milano, Sforza Castle, Santa Maria delle Grazie and Sempione Park.
With our self-guided audio tour you will enjoy unlimited independent sightseeing of the Sforza Castle and Milan. You simply need to go to our meeting point right in front of the Castle where our staff will be happy to help you exchange your mobile voucher with the Sforza Castle entrance ticket. You can recognize our staff members from the blue vest and the folder with VOX written on them.Please note this is not the audio guide offered on the premises.
This self-guided audio tour is subject to the opening days and hours for the Sforza Castle .
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your host in front of the Sforza Castle.
- Address: Piazza Castello, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy.
- Your host will be wearing a blue vest and holding a folder with VOX written on them.
- The closest bus stop is Cairoli M1. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #50, #61 and #NM2 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Cairoli M1. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams #1 and #4 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.