Camp Nou Tour Plus & Sport Tickets
Explore one of the most storied stadiums in football and try your hand at scoring three goals with the Robokeeper!
- Visit Camp Nou and enjoy an audio-guided tour of the home stadium of Barça legends.
- Learn about the history of the team and admire the many trophies at the Barça Museum.
- Dare to take on the Robokeeper and try to score three consecutive goals!
- Barça Museum
- Tour of Camp Nou
- Robokeeper challenge
- Multimedia audio-guide available in 12 languages
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Visiting Camp Nou is much more than experiencing the stadium atmosphere and the ins and outs of FC Barcelona. It's a celebration of the spirit of football itself! The tour offers you a glimpse of Europe's most visited sports museum and helps you understand why Barça's motto is "More than a club".
On this tour, you'll be able to visit Barça Museum where you can see all of the club's trophies as well as a special Messi area. You'll also get access to a multilingual audio guide that is available in 12 languages. The audio guide will let you in on fascinating stories about the club, as well as some of the stadium's most important areas.
Most importantly, you'll get to try the exciting Robokeeper challenge! This is your chance to show your football skills at Camp Nou. You'll have three chances, and each goal wins a prize. Give it a go!
know before you go
- Part of the Camp Nou tour is not accessible for wheelchair users, visitors with reduced mobility. Such persons may visit the Museum (Trophy Room, History. Messi Space, Other Sports Trophies) and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium from the second tier.
- All guests with infants under the age of 4 must go to the box office to request free admission for the child.
- The multimedia audio guide is available in 12 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Arabic, and Russian.
Daily from 10am to 8pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Camp Nou.
- Address: C. d'Arístides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain.
- Entrance via access 14 to the Stadium (Carrer Arístides Maillol).
- Free parking during Camp Nou Experience opening hours (match days parking is available on the premises until 4 hours before kickoff).
- Line 3: Metro stop Palau Reial or Les Corts.
- Line 5: Metro stop Collblanc or Badal.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.