Live out your football dreams for a day with an exclusive visit to Camp Nou - home to the Barcelona F.C. since 1957. With a guided tour, you will get to learn about the history and prestige of one of Europe’s most successful clubs.
- Dive into the history and prestige of the famed FC Barcelona on this bilingual guided tour.
- Wander through the museum and relive FC Barcelona’s greatest moments and marvel at the newly built ‘Messi Area’ and peer at his 5 Ballon d’Or trophies.
- Get a glimpse of the club’s glittering trophy cabinet which includes 5 European Cups and 24 La Liga titles as you wander through the museum and relive FC Barcelona’s greatest moments.
- Tour and Museum entry ticket.
- Tour of the Camp Nou.
- Guided visit.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Group of a maximum of 25 people.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children between the age of 6 to 18 and including 18 are eligible for reduced prices. Please select "Child" option on the last page.
- Senior citizens (over the age of 60) can also buy discounted tickets at 30 EUR.
- Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout.
Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Dive into the History and Prestige of the Famed FC Barcelona on this Bilingual Guided Tour
FC Barcelona is ingrained the heart and soul of the Catalonian people and the region itself. It is more than just a football club, as is evident by their club motto, “Més que un club”. This bilingual guided tour (in English and Spanish) gives you access to the glorious 120-year history of the club. Walk through the museum and learn about the roots of the club and get a glance of some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe.
Experience the Life of an FC Barcelona Player and Relive FC Barcelona’s Greatest Moments
Going through the players’ tunnel, experience what it is like to walk onto the turf of one of the most enchanting stadiums in the world. You will also get the chance to sit in the players dugout and feel how it is to be on the sidelines. Lastly, your bilingual guide will walk you through the museum to learn about the roots of the club and get a glance of some of the memorabilia that have enthused fans all over the globe. Get access to the ‘Messi Area’, a space in the museum dedicated to the greatest player of our time.
Even if you are not a football fan, you will surely and thoroughly enjoy this experience. With great prices, we are here to help you discover the best, with the best.
know before you go
know before you go
Due to match schedules, training sessions or special events, F.C. Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour if need be.
This tour is available daily at 11:00 AM. This tour is an hour and a half long.
This tour runs in English and Spanish.
Note: If you do not arrive on time, your visit may change accordingly with no guided service. Please ensure you exercise punctuality.
For structural reasons, and due to a number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not recommended for people with physical disabilities.
You will receive your Camp Nou Bilingual Guided Tour tickets shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the stadium with valid photo ID.