Marine Life Encounter at Cairns Aquarium
Enjoy the ultimate Cairns Aquarium experience! Go on a personalized guided tour that takes you behind the scenes, feed cownose rays and river monsters, and more.
- Follow an expert ecologist guide as you how the aquarium looks after its marine life.
- Visit the Turtle Hospital and see the shelled residents under the aquarium's care.
- Enjoy a hand-feeding and scatter-feeding experience of Cownose rays and River monsters.
- Entry into Cairns Aquarium
- Fully guided, personalized 2-hour tour
- Cownose Ray encounter including hand-feeding experience
- Behind the Scenes, Turtle Rehabilitation Centre, and River Monsters Scatter Feeding experience
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
A Peek Behind-the-Scenes
Get the most from your visit to Australia's Cairns Aquarium with a Marine Life Encounter. Meet your personal ecologist guide and embark on a 2-hour tour through Cairns Aquarium. Go behind the scenes and learn all about the plant and equipment that play a key role in running the aquarium smoothly. Enjoy a visit to the turtles housed in the aquarium's Turtle Rehabilitation Center.
An Exclusive Feeding Experience
Enjoy the singular experience of hand-feeding the aquarium's gentle Cownose rays, and scatter feed the residents of the River Monsters exhibit.
Note: Due to safety reasons, children under 12 may not hand feed the Cownose Rays. Instead, a souvenir gift voucher for $8.00 will be provided.
know before you go
know before you go
- Due to safety reasons, children under 12 may not hand feed the Cownose Rays. Instead, a souvenir gift voucher for $8.00 will be provided.
- Guests must be mobile as there are stairs and uneven surfaces on this tour.
Marine Life Encounter
- Starts at 12:45pm.
Marine Life Encounter With Lunch
- 9:15am exclusive before-hours entry to the aquarium.
Please check the calendar to see the available dates.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Cairns Aquarium.
- Address: 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia.
- The Cairns Aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of Cairns, next to Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort and opposite DoubleTree by Hilton.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
- The closest transit station is Cairns, a 4-minute walk away from the aquarium.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway line will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Cairns City Bus Station Platform 2, a 1-minute walk to the aquarium.
- Buses 110, 110N, 111, 113, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.