Phantom of the Opera
Winner of 7 Tony Awards®, including Best Musical, Phantom of the Opera is one of Broadway's most beloved productions. A phenomenal romantic tragedy with a brilliant score, this is one of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s finest theatrical masterpieces.
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
why watch phantom of the opera
Based on the 1910 French novel Le Fantôme de l'Opéra by Gaston Leroux, Phantom of the Opera is Broadway’s longest-running hit. Loved by critics and audiences alike, the show has stunned viewers since its debut in 1988. With an award-winning musical score by Andrew Lloyd Webber, the show’s songs and music have become a pivotal part of Broadway history. Witness iconic performances from the magnificent Ben Crawford and the charming Emilie Kouatchou, and prepare to be captivated by suspense and romance.
A hauntingly beautiful story, Phantom of the Opera revolves around gorgeous soprano, Christine Daaé. A rising star, Christine takes the help of the Phantom, a musical genius who composes operas for her to practice. Lonely and deeply romantic, the Phantom becomes obsessed with his love for Christine. When another man shows interest in her, the Phantom grows furious, terrorizing the opera house. In this dark and mysterious love story, find out where Christine’s heart leads her and the fate of the lovesick Phantom.
Opera fans | Lovers of romantic tragedy | First-time theatregoers
“Andrew Lloyd Webber's score has a visceral tug more than almost any score written in the past 20 years. Beautiful and romantic, I have to tip my hat: The Phantom of the Opera has aged divinely.”
“The venerable blockbuster still beats out almost all of the shipper snappers currently on Broadway. Maria Bjornson's flamboyant gothic design and Harold Prince's fantastical staging still have the gleam of finely polished professionalism.”
– The New York Times
know before you go
Duration: 2hr 30min with one 15min intermission
Audience: All ages
No. of Shows a Week: ~6
Opening Date: 9 Jan 1988
Closing Date: 4 Sept 2022
Theatre Name: Majestic Theatre
Theatre Facilities: Accessible performances, Subtitles
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Ben Crawford as The Phantom
Emilie Kouatchou as Christine Daaé
John Riddle as Raoul Vicomte De Chagny
Composer, Book, Co-Orchestrator
Harold Prince and Seth Skylar-Heyn
Musical Staging and Choreography
- Starting 1 May 2022, vaccination proof isn't required but everyone in the theatre must wear acceptable face coverings at all times. This includes during the show, except while eating or drinking in designated locations. All face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Subtitles are available in English, Spanish, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.