From Bucharest: Extended Visit to Dracula's Castle and Brasov
Travel back in time to catch a glimpse of Romanian history - from Dracula's Castle (Bran Castle) to the Time Tunnel! Later, spend time exploring Brasov on your own.
- Enjoy an exciting, guided tour of Dracula’s Castle, and learn the story about the man behind Dracula's legend.
- Enter the stone elevator and go 30 meters underground the castle to visit the famed Time Tunnel.
- Set out on an extended walking tour of Brașov and explore the city's top spots with your guide.
- Stroll through Brașov's streets, enjoy photo stops and explore the Council Square, the Black Church, Rope Street, and the city’s old defensive walls and watchtowers.
- Entrance tickets to Bran Castle
- Complete guided tour of Dracula’s Castle
- An extended tour of Brasov
- Hotel transfers to and from Bucharest
- Transportation by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Board a bus in Bucharest and journey through the stunning Transylvanian countryside, past lush green forests, towards the majestic Carpathian Mountains. On your way to Bran Castle, your friendly local guide will fill you in on Romania's colorful, yet sometimes tumultuous history. Learn about everything from real historical facts to stories about pagan rituals, folklore, and of course - Vlad the Impaler - who was the inspiration behind Bram Stoker's fictional character, Count Dracula.
Once you reach Bran Castle, listen to tales of dark myths such as the "strigoi" - vampiric creatures who rise from the grave, transform into animals, and drink their victims' blood. Get a glimpse of Romania's history, going as far back as the Crusades, which took place 700 years ago. While you're at it, this extended tour will take you beyond the usual tour of the castle to the Time Tunnel, which is located 30 meters underground. This unique construction was created to display the history and culture of Bran Castle via a state-of-the-art multimedia exhibition. To get to the tunnel, you will have to set foot into the "stone" elevator, considered to be the greatest current innovation among European museums.
After a tour of Bran Castle, enjoy a short drive to Brașov, where you will have two hours to have lunch and explore the city. Your guide will take you around and regale you with the city’s 800 years of written history and culture. See Brasov’s beautiful Council Square, the Black Church, Rope Street, and the city’s old defensive walls and watchtowers. Afterward, spend your free time exploring the city as you please.
know before you go
know before you go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to organize the tour.
- Pick-up time may be different from the departure one.
Daily from 8 AM onwards.
Children aged 4-7, youths aged 8-25, as well as seniors aged 65+, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.