Late Evening Romantic La Marina Dinner Cruise With Champagne
Experience the magic of Paris as you cruise on the River Seine. Enjoy a gourmet dinner for two with some excellent champagne.
- Enjoy a romantic evening as you cruise on the River Seine.
- Relish a delicious gourmet meal for two, along with some special desserts to conclude.
- Enjoy the excellent Champagne Charles Montaigne.
- Experience the beauty of the city of lights as you pass by iconic sights on the cruise.
- The tour lasts for about 2 hours.
- You are guaranteed a private table, one of the most comfortable places to eat on the boat.
- Dial-up the romance on Valentine's Day with our special Valentine's Day menu.
- A romantic cruise on board the La Marina boat restaurant on the Seine River
- A stunning sight of some of Paris’ iconic buildings and bridges lit up brilliantly at night.
- An individual table next to the window to enjoy your meal.
- Hotel Transfers
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Get a Private Table For Two
You will begin the cruise at the heart of Paris, the Musée d'Orsay. Sit in the bay window at your private table that is adorned with rose petals. It is the perfect place to witness the beauty of Paris during the cruise, and have a delicious meal with a loved one.
Breathtaking Sights From an All-New Perspective
You will get to see the city from a unique vantage point, a view that is quite unlike the typical sights one sees while on foot or in a bus. As you sail on the smooth waters of the River Seine, you will witness some of the most iconic landmarks, ranging from the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower itself, that are along the river. You will cross the grand Cathedral of Notre-Dame as well. Some other sights you can admire are the lovely bridges that cross the River Seine, giving Paris the magical feeling it is famous for.
Savour an Excellent Dinner
As you cruise and look around, you will be served a fantastic gourmet meal prepared by the best chefs. The dinner will begin with a champagne toast, followed by an assortment of delectable dishes. You will finish dinner with a lip-smacking dessert.
know before you go
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display a printout of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at Paris Seine La Marina.
- Address: Port de Solférino - 1 rue de la Légion d’Honneur 75007 Paris (at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Seine River).
The nearest public transport options are:
- RER C: Musée d'Orsay
- Bus 73: Musée d'Orsay
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.