Combo (Bespaar 5%): Colosseum + Rome Bioparco Tickets
It doesn't matter if it's your first, second, or zillionth visit to Rome - seeing the Colosseum and the Bioparco (with a single ticket, no less!) is an experience that cannot be missed.
Selecteer je type ticket
- Explore the majestic Colosseum and the impressive Bioparco di Roma with a single budget-friendly ticket.
- Explore the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill at your peace.
- Explore the Colosseum's arena (if chosen).
- Admire exotic wildlife from grizzly bears to leopards, tigers, pythons, and even Komodo dragons at Bioparco.
- Discover the impact of human actions on the environment, as well as conservation efforts.
- Access to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Colosseum
- Booking and handling fee
- Entry into Bioparco di Roma
- A guide accompanying you on the tour
- Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors or the Underground
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Use this combo ticket to tour the famous Colosseum as well as the Bioparco di Roma!
Head over to the Colosseum and explore its immense amphitheater - the largest ever built by the Roman Empire. It is here that gladiator fights and public executions took place. If you've chosen access to the arena, you will get to walk in the footsteps of the gladiators and see how it must have felt. Your ticket also gives you access to the Roman Forum, where you can see the tomb of emperor Julius Caesar. Also visit Palatine Hill, the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings.
Bioparco di Roma
The Bioparco has been wowing visitors since 1911. This zoological bio park is home to 1,200 wildlife from around 200 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, and amphibians. It is also famous for its conservation efforts and educational programs. While you're here, learn about the dangers facing animal habitats and food chain systems, and how you can help save these beautiful animals from extinction. Along the way, see hippos, giraffes, tigers, bears, leopards, snakes, birds, monkeys, and more. If you're taking your kids along with you, they will love the break from all the Roman art and architecture, and animal lovers will enjoy the amazing menagerie of rare creatures.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Colosseum & Bio Parco Entry
- Colosseum with Arena Access & Bio Parco Entry
Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- 2nd Jan - 15th Feb: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (last admission at 3:30 PM)
- 16th Feb - 15th Mar: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (last admission at 4:00 PM)
- 16th Mar - 30th Mar: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (last admission at 4:30 PM)
- 31st Mar - 31st Aug: 8:30 AM - 7:15 PM (last admission at 6:15 PM)
- 1st Sep - 30th Sep: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM (last admission at 6:00 PM)
- 1st Oct - 26th Oct: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM)
27th Oct - 31st Dec: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (last admission at 3:30 PM)
Your tickets are timed so you must enter the Colosseum at the time slot selected at the time of booking.
- If you choose an afternoon slot to visit the Colosseum, you will not have sufficient time to visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day. Should you wish to conclude your visit on the same day, please plan your visit to the Colosseum accordingly.
- Note: Entry to the Colosseum is free on the first Sunday of every month.
- Daily from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM (last admission at 4:00 PM)
For reasons related to the needs of animals, the following departments will close:
- REPTILARY: 60 minutes before the park closes
- FELINI (lions, lynxes, leopards, tigers): 60 minutes before the park closes
- CHIMPANZÉ: 45 minutes before the park closes
- GIRAFFES, BEARS, ELEPHANTS, RHINOS: 30 minutes before the park closes
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Head to the "Individual Entrance Gate" at the Colosseum and go directly to the line which says "Visitors With Reservations" with your mobile ticket and valid photo ID.
- Scan your mobile ticket at the turnstile and proceed to the mandatory security check.
Bioparco di Roma
- Redeem your ticket at Bioparco di Roma.
- Address: V.le del Giardino Zoologico, 1, 00197 Roma RM, Italy.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.